What is the appeal in skinny blonde women?

They won't be pushing 250lbs in their mid 30's like all the "thicc" girls you guys like now and days will be after they spit out a few kids and close their gym membership?

They can't throw tables at you

BTsapbk.gif

Damn!

Would sacrify entire sherdog community on some pagan aztec altar

It mostly comes down to social class but I prefer not to talk about it.

Taste good, smell good, and they still fuckable into 60s while bubble butts will be dead from hypertension/heart disease.

Here are some models when I was a kid in the 70s and 80s now.
66 Christy Brinkley
christie-brinkley-2-2000.jpg

64 Patti Hanson
patti-0001.jpg

61 Kelly Emberg
kelly_emberg_02.jpg

Last edited:
I'm with you OP, I don't understand the appeal of girls who look like they haven't gone through puberty. A lot of guys on this forum seem to obsess over girls like that.

I can acknowledge a pretty face but that doesn't mean such a girl activates my primal "wanna bang" switches... they're closer to a pretty cousin which most of us (I hope) wouldn't wanna bang.

One of the few chicks like this I find hot is Starlight from The Boys because she actually has a very nice ass.

And for the idiots who will undoubtedly imply that not liking women built like twigs means you like fatties...

afivdd2zjav51.jpg

q1iwch3bwwo51.jpg

4HIujDvQ4KzQF8Dt7EWpOYYHqjpwV1LikH3WuZezFig.jpg

2y77wye11qx51.jpg
Too stumpy...

I only find the third one of those aesthetically pleasing. I don't like the stick figures in OP either, though. I'm more of a middle ground kind of guy.

On topic: I think usually when people like those really skinny girls, it is because they have a pretty face. I don't think most people prefer an extremely thin frame to a girl with some T&A.

Taste good, smell good, and they still fuckable into 60s while bubble butts will be dead from hypertension/heart disease.

Here are some models when I was a kid in the 70s and 80s now.
66 Christy Brinkley
christie-brinkley-2-2000.jpg

64 Patti Hanson
patti-0001.jpg

61 Kelly Emberg
kelly_emberg_02.jpg

Why's everyone playing dumb and conflating women with curves with morbidly obese women? No one ever said anything about fat/overweight women.

Meisha Tate, a world level athlete, has a bubble butt, you're suggesting she's gonna die of hypertension because she's so out of shape? :rolleyes:

Why's everyone playing dumb and conflating women with curves with morbidly obese women? No one ever said anything about fat/overweight women.

Meisha Tate, a world level athlete, has a bubble butt, you're suggesting she's gonna die of hypertension because she's so out of shape? :rolleyes:
A curvy woman is one child away from 200 lbs unless she works it like a mutherfucker.

Curvy is a mesomorph... thin is a ectomorph...very differed physiology.

Don't risk work ethic. Go with thin. They can eat all they want and still look that way.

Back