What is the appeal in skinny blonde women?

Idk about u guys but for me most important is the face. Obviously I wouldn’t want a whale but if she is build like a twig with a pretty face there is nothing that gym and a good diet can’t fix.

I'm the other way around. When it comes to faces, I honestly don't find most of them unattractive, but finding women with bodies that would have me craving to come back for more is a lot rarer.

What's your ideal woman, big tits and a pancake ass?
I don’t even care for big tits. I don't mind more than a handful. But too big isn't attractive.

Girl has to be slim and petite. Nothing pancake about these asses.

People these days have become so desensitized to the terrible eating habits of the western world that they have begun normalizing fatties.

Girls with chub asses in their teens and early 20s statistically majority balloon into cows after age 30. The girls I chase tend to stay fit and slim even into their 40s and 50s.

Taste good, smell good, and they still fuckable into 60s while bubble butts will be dead from hypertension/heart disease.

Here are some models when I was a kid in the 70s and 80s now.
66 Christy Brinkley
christie-brinkley-2-2000.jpg

64 Patti Hanson
patti-0001.jpg

61 Kelly Emberg
kelly_emberg_02.jpg
Right?

Keep telling these nubs. The girls with extra chub on their asses tend to turn into porkers with jello arm and cellulite by age 30 or after their first kid.

The girls who barely gain weight when preggo except for a baby bump are the keepers

I don’t even care for big tits. I don't mind more than a handful. But too big isn't attractive.

Girl has to be slim and petite. Nothing pancake about these asses.

People these days have become so desensitized to the terrible eating habits of the western world that they have begun normalizing fatties.

Girls with chub asses in their teens and early 20s statistically majority balloon into cows after age 30. The girls I chase tend to stay fit and slim even into their 40s and 50s.

We normalize a lot slackness... tats..dudes wearing workout gear and ball caps to restaurant, etc. I'm calling it ghettoization of america

Back