Media What do you think about Kayla Harrison's weight cut body?

Yea, I accidentally bought it while trying to download it on VUDU. Fucking love those movies...
tenor.gif
Have you ever seen freaked?

I think she would give Nunes one hell of a test. Honestly, I think she would dominate her.

Kayla is evolving and looking good, great to see she can make 145 on that huge frame of hers. Kayla could very well beat Amanda, but I don't think she would dominate Amanda. Not only is Amanda's striking on a different level, but compare the level of competition both have faced.

Fantastic. It's kind of ironic that she may be one of the biggest WMMA fighters on the roster if she comes to UFC and yet she's still a FW where the division as a whole is a barren landscape though.

She's not making 135 is she?

If she cut a leg off maybe. A lot of people thought there was no way she was making 145. She competed at 170 in the Olympics (as did Ronda Rousey). She's got a much bigger frame than Rousey though.

You can actually see her panties can barely hold her ass. Her ass to waist ratio is pretty good, minus those tight pants.
But yes, obviously, it's not Laureda's butt. However, I think Kayla is doing OK. And yes, she is pretty muscular, but I don't know. She is not disgustingly shredded or anything like that.

any woman over 125lbs is too heavy. maybe some guys like chicks built like men...I'm not one of them...women should be thin and frail...easier to control.

You can actually see her panties can barely hold her ass. Her ass to waist ratio is pretty good, minus those tight pants.
But yes, obviously, it's not Laureda's butt. However, I think Kayla is doing OK. And yes, she is pretty muscular, but I don't know. She is not disgustingly shredded or anything like that.
you are a degenerate

i find her face attractive. Why don't you go find a more grainy bathroom picture lol
Primarily used that photo because she wasn't caked in makeup.

However, even with high resolution and layers of makeup, she still has a butterface.

103462629-GettyImages-454192092.jpg

Back