Media What do you think about Kayla Harrison's weight cut body?

Kwic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

bE9c72y.png

5bQrSri.png

I think she looks good.

I forgot sherdog likes their women to have no ass and muscles everywhere
You can actually see her panties can barely hold her ass. Her ass to waist ratio is pretty good, minus those tight pants.
But yes, obviously, it's not Laureda's butt. However, I think Kayla is doing OK. And yes, she is pretty muscular, but I don't know. She is not disgustingly shredded or anything like that.

You can actually see her panties can barely hold her ass. Her ass to waist ratio is pretty good, minus those tight pants.
But yes, obviously, it's not Laureda's butt. However, I think Kayla is doing OK. And yes, she is pretty muscular, but I don't know. She is not disgustingly shredded or anything like that.

“Panties” is such a gross word

I'm just being a dick lol. She's not bad, and I would love to see those tits uncaged. The booty is non existent though my friend.

“Panties” is such a gross word
I love the word. I use it whenever I get the chance.

Underwear is so pedestrian. Saying panties to a female in a one on one situation gets the message across that I am not being friend zoned if I can help it.

If we're naked and she hits me with throw. While landing in full mount. Does it count as sex if I explode upon entry? Asking for a friend....

Back