Media What do you think about Kayla Harrison's weight cut body?

I can't stand Schaub, but I love how he shut her down when she started the age-old, "wAmeNs iS DIscRimiNAtEd!" tired meme.
"You have to be a certain cup-size to make it to a title shot."
"Do you give men a title shot because they're hot?"
"Hello, Sage Northcutt...they do it with guys too."
"Not as often,"
"Yeah but the women's roster is not as deep."
"Yeah, that's true." "Um, err..."

Nice waist-to-ass ratio.

But when she's squared up it's too muscular for my tastes.

That and her face is just as bad as Miesha's.
kayla-harrison-invicta-43-pre-fight-portrait.jpg
Meisha has a bad face? HUHHH?

I'm just being a dick lol. She's not bad, and I would love to see those tits uncaged. The booty is non existent though my friend.
Not entirely non existent, but she only had just enough, with her body type im sure squats would really make her shit fat

She won gold at 171lbs and cuts to 145. She’s a freak of nature in women’s MMA. Honestly scares me. Nunes will protect us though

If only the mask was a bit bigger.......

The biggest question mark about her has been if she can make 145. She did so without any ill effect last night.

No one expects her to be a Nunes killer yet. She has only 8 pro fights (Nunes has 24 btw). Give her 5-6 more fights against increasingly tough competition and then we can talk about her capabilities.

Only on sherdog do a bunch of people claim that anyone who doesn't think some average looking woman is super hot must be a basement dwelling virgin but yet a bunch of people think a woman who looks like a man is hot.

Fantastic. It's kind of ironic that she may be one of the biggest WMMA fighters on the roster if she comes to UFC and yet she's still a FW where the division as a whole is a barren landscape though.

She's not making 135 is she?

of course I wood but let's be honest; she has the body of an athletic men. 9 out of 10 shercucks would give everything to have that body.

Back