Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 263?

I’m not a big fan of the “black pepper” hops in the voodoo personally. Love new Belgium fat tire. Top three beer. Can’t get into the ranger line tho

We got that gin and tonic going.
Just hit a metric century ride, so I’m refuelling on a fat Portuguese chicken and some crispy fries with a fresh cup of Tzatziki on the side. 12 pre rolled joints, 1 is currently burning. It’s going to be a fun night. Looking forward to some Izzy flashiness, developing country violence and Leon Edwards getting arrested for first degree murder. Peace.

I have the best Jamaican restaurant by me,so for tonight I have Jerk and curry chicken,rice peas and cabbage. Ill drink some blue point summer ale and a few ipa's.a gummy or 2 also

1/4 chicken
1/2 Baked potato
2 corns on the cob
Green beans
Cucumber/tomato salad

2 balloons of vaporized weed straight from the volcano

Of course I’m outa like’s…
tenor.gif

I got Mexican takeout:

-18in "machete-shaped" masa tortilla filled with Al Pastor, cheese, lettuce & sour cream

-Tamale verde con pollo

-Tamale roja con puerco

-And a tall glass bottled Mexican coke.

Random orange colored nuggets & some extract a buddy brought back for me from Colorado.

Cheap vodka & expensive orange juice

Graham 1772 IPA, Czechvar Pilsner and some Busch Light to crush afterwards without feeling like a fat piglet.

3 lbs of chocolate chunk cookie dough, gallon tub of rainbow gummy bears, two pecan pies with coconut whip cream, 82oz of rare porterhouse, 16 pints of Guinness draught, and a slice of turnip lightly salted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back