Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 263?

Working as always so green tea and whatever shit they're serving in our cafeteria.

Some chicharron burritos, a couple of tequila drinks maybe.

Are you eating the spaghetti and meatballs in honor of Marvin?
Ahhh shit didn’t even realize that…
tenor.gif

Oi, such a grandmother question. Where's yer bottle mate? smh, grown men talking about what they're eating, what's this world coming to...
It’s cool man, I get this literally every time. I make this thread every Fight card as a throwback to when people used to have huge parties and make amazing food for each fight.

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said…
tenor.gif

Oooooooooooo, hell yea and shit. That’s right SherLadies and SherGentleBros, it’s that time again. It’s Fight Night and man is this one a banger. With none other than Israel “FuckBoi” Adesanya taking on Marvin “Eastman” Vettori, shit should be fire…
UFC-263-Hero.jpg

So let’s all enjoy ourselves, stay safe, and do this shit up right…

Grub: Spaghetti with homemade meatballs…
spaghetti-and-meatballs-with-tomato-sauce-225.jpg

Chug: Hop Valley variety pack…
View attachment 860515

Drug: Grape Kush…
Grape-Kush.jpg

Cap the night off by watching some good fights, root on my man Mr. Nathaniel Donald Diaz and see him do his thang…
giphy.gif

Cheers
Going out for dinner....italian.
Probaby something like.........Caprese salad, Linguine with white clam sauce, a peroni or 2 and if someone needs help with a dessert, i'm game!

My girlfriend wants to do our gender reveal tonight,I made sure to do it during the early prelims. Anyways,steak,lemon pepper chicken breast and still only whiskey and RC. I wish I could smoke so bad, still waiting to hear back from the courts. But when I do I'm blowing.
I wish me and my wife did a gender reveal. I would have based it off the meal. Hotdogs if it’s a boy and tacos if it’s a girl.

That Hendricks looks fucking good.

I was gonna go big but then we ordered too much pizza yesterday so while I'm not ashamed of tasty leftovers it's not epic. Wanted to pick a fight and do foods that repped both fighters... that being said...

The Beverage Dept? Gonna pick Diaz vs Edwards and head to the fine beer store and pick up something repping California and the UK.

Smoke: 10-15 Joints of Tropicana Cookies and/or Blue Dream and some dab I don't remember the name of.

Sushi. Baked beans.
Lots of cool water.
Enjoy the fights.
SUSHI AND BAKED BEANS?! I'm not coming over tomorrow. Good god.

Kirin green label. 70% sugar reduction still with 4.5% alcohol. Less than 100 calories per can!
upload_2021-6-13_4-8-49.jpeg

Prolly cause they last longer lol u know how people who are addicted to cigarettes are (I used to be addicted and that was my mindset)

they last longer but don’t produce smoke and don’t taste the same as regulars. I’ve quit smoking like 30 times over the past 25 years. Still a smoker.

Pizza from a local spot, which is usually a PPV tradition.
For libations, I’ll have some combination of cocktails, gummies, and flower. Spirits I’ll likely be using tonight:
6D71427D-5B56-44BB-BC56-8691C47F3188.jpeg 4A3025F1-74AB-4471-8E42-4C7A81176F0F.jpeg
I’ve got my usual Ozone Sativa and Mindy’s hybrid gummies:
D69EE1E1-E6FD-4D3E-B3B1-803CAE09B34E.jpeg 1E4B282B-5739-474A-ABD0-44FEB8E246D9.jpeg
For flower, we’ve got Member OG:
1D632D63-143C-451C-89D3-C589B22B19BC.jpg
Super Glu Smalls:
D98E87FC-FADF-49DA-A74B-A90FEDDBB399.jpeg
And I’ve got a Northern Lights x Haze pre-roll around here somewhere too:
6F14306A-F652-4431-828A-58D783FAFE4C.jpeg
Smoke some for the 209! WAR NATE.
Enjoy the fights, all.

Back