Was DDP a better kickboxer than Izzy?

I mean he did pretty well on the feet, the first round was mostly standing from what I recall and it was close
I'd say Izzy got the better of it overall and was beginning to pick DDP apart, but that fucker even when tired still has some pop cuz that finishing sequence did start with him hurting Izzy on the feet

As in the actual KB sport tho, it's Izzy who's better and by a good mile

DDP didn't stand still enough for Izzy, like Anderson take him out of his game plan and they fold.

Anderson had a legit BJJ black belt and would sub legit dudes on the ground who pressed. Dual threat with the KO and Subs.

No reason to take a shot at Anderson who started losing MMA fights like at 40 like 40 fights in. Anderson had no fluff on his record, he fought premier competition.

Lock in bro

<KhabibBS>

Anderson had a legit BJJ black belt and would sub legit dudes on the ground who pressed. Dual threat with the KO and Subs.

No reason to take a shot at Anderson who started losing MMA fights like at 40 like 40 fights in. Anderson had no fluff on his record, he fought premier competition.

Lock in bro

<KhabibBS>
Izzy is miles better when it comes to boxing. Silva was only superior to Izzy when it comes to BJJ.

Izzy is miles better when it comes to boxing. Silva was only superior to Izzy when it comes to BJJ.
Silva would never get outboxed by Strickland lol

Even a senior citizen version of Silva held his own against Izzy. Anyone saying that Izzy took it easy is a bot. Izzy went on Rogan to debunk that CT.

tumblr_pmq6exSQyq1rofocqo7_250.gifv

Anderson in his prime wasn’t getting touched up on the feet by 5’6 bloated LW’s like Kelvin Gastelum.

Sounds like you didn’t actually watch Anderson in his prime, disappointing.

Back