War Room Lounge v84: RationalPoster said something nice (maybe) about Ruprecht

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I want a personalized rapper recommendation. Recommending the same rapper to me and sniper is like recommending the same restaurant to Jeffrey Steingarten and Joe Coleman.

I thought you wanted a song lol.

Royce da 5'9" for sure.

I can absolutely qualify it as a concern, but the degree of which, is what I'm willing to debate.

I wouldn't qualify it as enough of a concern to punch random MAGA hat guys, because they're possibly Nazis, for example. Which to me, is what the whole "punch a Nazi" thing seems to largely amount to.

I don't see any evidence of people going out there to punch guys who are in the Aryan brotherhood or other Neo-Nazi gangs.
Well I definitely don’t advocate punching anybody.

The guys “punching” the gangs are other gangs. Occasionally officers...

Dont forget this one:

Is this guy claiming to be straight?

Last edited:
Is this guy claiming to be straight?

I dunno man, his shit started popping up on my youtube playlist one day. I'm not a fan he is weird as fuck. A lot of the newer rappers dress and act like him now days.

pro tip; do not call police in texas to check on someone's welfare if you don't want them dead

I dunno man, his shit started popping up on my youtube playlist one day. I'm not a fan he is weird as fuck. A lot of the newer rappers dress and act like him now days.
Yeah rappers nowadays dress like the female villain from a Hong Kong action movie.

No, I want a personalized rapper recommendation. Recommending the same rapper to me and sniper is like recommending the same restaurant to Jeffrey Steingarten and Joe Coleman.
Lol, this one should be read in Dennis Miller’s voice.

Hey what do y'all think about this.

"The only good time to be from a broken home is the holidays. Yeah the branches of my family tree may be broken but I literally get 8 days of Christmas from 4 sets of grandparent's"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back