War Room Lounge v84: RationalPoster said something nice (maybe) about Ruprecht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey what do y'all think about this.

"The only good time to be from a broken home is the holidays. Yeah the branches of my family tree may be broken but I literally get 8 days of Christmas from 4 sets of grandparent's"

I'm not sure 8 presents makes up for the 364 other days of knowing your parents care more about themselves than you

Hey what do y'all think about this.

"The only good time to be from a broken home is the holidays. Yeah the branches of my family tree may be broken but I literally get 8 days of Christmas from 4 sets of grandparent's"
Are you asking us morons to vet your jokes?

And that was an Irish American gang iirc. Just a shitty, sterile movie.
Yeah, not very exciting imo either. Just a couple of "badass" one-liners. The movie felt very weird, like it couldn't decide which movie it wanted to be.

@JudoThrowFiasco I didn't realize The Irishman was about/included Jimmy Hoffa. I'm definitely going to watch. I don't like that Al Pacino is playing him, though, since he's my least favorite actor in the movie's cast.

To be fair the most high profile case I remember of someone "punching a Nazi" was this
fash-punch1.gif

That was the incident that sparked the whole question of "is it okay to punch Nazis?"

Spencer may not personally profess himself to be a Nazi(he claims in that very interview that Neo-Nazis and the KKK do not like him) but he's not that far off, not like he's a random Trump supporter.

Lol leftists are such pussies. You need 5 guys to sucker punch someone?

Pathetic.

@JudoThrowFiasco I didn't realize The Irishman was about/included Jimmy Hoffa. I'm definitely going to watch. I don't like that Al Pacino is playing him, though, since he's my least favorite actor in the movie's cast.

Yeah, man. DeNiro plays the person who allegedly killed him and it depicts their relationship. Seems like an interesting story.

I'm not sure 8 presents makes up for the 364 other days of knowing your parents care more about themselves than you

This is funnier than the joke. Needs to be added.

No, I want a personalized rapper recommendation. Recommending the same rapper to me and sniper is like recommending the same restaurant to Jeffrey Steingarten and Joe Coleman.
Not sure if you just expanded my horizons or doxxed half of Mayberry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back