War Room Lounge v84: RationalPoster said something nice (maybe) about Ruprecht

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wonderful week it has been. Got to see Mr. ? again, and I must say he has improved leaps and bound to the tethering of The Nexus. Some things just require patience to come to fruition....

Hey what do y'all think about this.

"The only good time to be from a broken home is the holidays. Yeah the branches of my family tree may be broken but I literally get 8 days of Christmas from 4 sets of grandparent's"
Love the setup, it's a super cognitive dissonance hit. The punchline is your style but lose "literally" and I think you're close to a damn good one. I'd think about making the middle a little bolder to say why or how broken homes suck so the part about getting more presents is more juxtaposed. I've never heard a joke super similar to it either.

Last edited:
Screenshot-20191120-210139-2.png
Ironically, most of Louis' jokes don't look funny in written form at all. You may not be good at evaluating written material.

@Fawlty funniest late night talk show host?

I've always been a Conan loyalist, but Seth Meyers is hilarious. Way better than I remembered from SNL

@Fawlty funniest late night talk show host?

I've always been a Conan loyalist, but Seth Meyers is hilarious. Way better than I remembered from SNL
My favorite was Letterman I guess, because when he turned on the asshole he could really be an asshole. Not a big fan of any of them since Carson. Conan is funny (and a great writer) but eh.

Catching a debate replay

"What this impeachment about is really our democracy at stake"

- Amy K. oof lol

My favorite was Letterman I guess, because when he turned on the asshole he could really be an asshole. Not a big fan of any of them since Carson. Conan is funny (and a great writer) but eh.

W7NG9bXTJThS.gif

The painting "Mommy/Daddy" shown on his Wiki is really damn good though imo.
Idk if you’re joking but I unironically appreciate Joe Coleman. I wouldn’t buy his stuff and hang it up or anything lmao, but he’s interesting. Plus he was buddies with Indian Larry.

Idk if you’re joking but I unironically appreciate Joe Coleman. I wouldn’t buy his stuff and hang it up or anything lmao, but he’s interesting. Plus he was buddies with Indian Larry.

Speaking of Larry,

anyone played the Leisure Suit Larry of old?

Saw Motherless Brooklyn tonight.
Ed bit off more than he can chew with this one.
Great story, some well played parts (Baldwin and Defoe were particularly great).
But the directing/ cinematography was weak and the casting was pretty bad - pretty much all of Nortons friends.
And I don’t know if the tick was in the book, but it didn’t play well on screen.
6.5/10

Speaking of Larry,

anyone played the Leisure Suit Larry of old?
Yeah, in glorious CGA, on 360kb 5.25 floppy disks with a PC XT clone .
Kept it stashed with Samantha Fox strip poker.

Look how late at night these irresponsible go with the flow cheetos on the belly minimal responsibility wake up at noon liberals stay up at night wow. The shamelessness. <DisgustingHHH>

For what it's worth (fun lounge Segway @Jack V Savage) I feel like the dynasty leagues I'm in involve a lot more skill. Luck obviously plays out bigly, but there's significantly more trades than any redraft league, planning stragety of get young vs win now window, and trades that look to be in your favor longer term than just this season so identifing good player in bad situation and average player in too good of situations to make those moves on
*segue.

Fuck. Thanks to you I want a lounge Segway now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back