Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregolian

.45 ACP
Platinum Member
Reaction score
And not dying.

@Trotsky... have another video

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

This is the James Rustler got banned for Doxing thread

This is the James Rustler got banned for Doxing thread
giphy.gif

This place is much better without those 2 around. The collective IQ went up 3 points

I disagree, I enjoy both of those guys much more than many other right wing posters Even if you believe they are trolls, it is clear they are much better than the average troll.

That loser James Russell got banned?

Eh he’ll be back under his 50th alt account soon enough

Icarus flew too close to the sun and got sucked into a 747 imo.
@Falsedawn didn't fly close enough to get his MPX before waiting lists occurred. :p

You know it's a good sign when you have a team meeting with the head attorney of the team about job duties and during the off topic chitchat section all public sector employees do they ask:
"Hey Greg, when does your probation period end? I should know this but I'm too used to showing up and doing your job so I forgot"

Given we know he announced his imminent departure, and the fact that self-doxxing is against forum rules...

I logically deduce his final post was "Hi, I am Oleg from St. Petersburg."

Given we know he announced his imminent departure, and the fact that self-doxxing is against forum rules...

I logically deduce his final post was "Hi, I am Oleg from St. Petersburg."
I think it was more likely to be "Hi, i'm Richard Spencer, n*****."

Cheers Greg you're a G

But you forgot to link the first page of v83 in the spoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back