War Room Lounge v84: RationalPoster said something nice (maybe) about Ruprecht

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's disgusting.

And, despite the UK being to the left of the US, UK liberal media is considerably worse imo. The anti-Corbyn bias by liberal outlets like The Guardian during his race against Owen Smith was genuinely shocking. I think there are definitive rightward bends in US media outlets, including supposedly liberal outlets like NYT, WashPo, and Bloomberg, (all three had disgusting pieces on Bolivia), but I haven't seen any of them just brazenly attack a left-wing candidate (like Bernie) like was done to Corbyn.

Personally I don't think a politician who refuses to take a stance regarding the most crucial political issue of a country since WW2 does not deserve any form of support, endorsement, approval etc.

Personally I don't think a politician who refuses to take a stance regarding the most crucial political issue of a country since WW2 does not deserve any form of support, endorsement, approval etc.

Was this meant to be a double negative?

Anyways, Corbyn has taken the appropriate position: the democratic one and the one that forms his charter as a democratic official. He has said that he doesn't support Brexit and that he acknowledges the dishonesty and deceit of the Brexit campaign, but that he isn't going to marginalize all other political issues facing the UK to make his position and party a single issue movement against a democratic referendum.

The remains of Walt Harris' stepdaughter have been found.

Insane quote from the main page:

The first suspect, Ibraheem Yazeed, was arrested on Nov. 7 and extradited to Alabama, where he is currently on trial for first-degree kidnapping. A witness testified on Wednesday that he saw the kidnapping, but did not report it initially after "his wife told him to stay out of it."

https://m.sherdog.com//www.sherdog....d-Found-in-Alabama-166465#mwrcCuGyxbZGoLJq.99

The rage that would consume me if I heard this as the father. How the hell could you do something like that?

You guys talking protein powder? I just bought a six pound bag of whey protein that's C and C flavored from Costco. It better be good. I make bomb shakes though.

That's literally what I have right now

Best of luck. It's not horrible, but I'm wishing I paid 10 bucks more for the 5.5 pound bag of vanilla gold standard on the shelf next to it

The remains of Walt Harris' stepdaughter have been found.

Insane quote from the main page:

The first suspect, Ibraheem Yazeed, was arrested on Nov. 7 and extradited to Alabama, where he is currently on trial for first-degree kidnapping. A witness testified on Wednesday that he saw the kidnapping, but did not report it initially after "his wife told him to stay out of it."

https://m.sherdog.com//www.sherdog....d-Found-in-Alabama-166465#mwrcCuGyxbZGoLJq.99

Thank you for the update. It sucks so much this doesn't have a miracle ending of her being found alive. I hope Walt and his family are able to somehow at least get some closure from this whenever that does become emotionally possible.

That PS1 polygon Tesla Truck is tempting in a weird way.

That "rounding off" point is good. The problem with people like Gutter Chris and PEB is that they watch hacks like Dore or Kuklinski and then have a sense, "ah, this is what 'centrists' think," and then they assert that people think that even if it's very different from their real beliefs. Also happens with people who think "SJWism" is the whole of the left.

I dont watch dore or kuklinski dude.

Also would like to point out that you get your feathers ruffled when someone "generalizes" about what you might think but there you go doin just that to other people.

What I think a centrist is , is a politician that doesnt stand for much of anything. The status quo if you will. You could have just tagged me and asked or something ya know ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back