War Room Lounge v84: RationalPoster said something nice (maybe) about Ruprecht

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the question itself I hope to provoke in saying that I don't really like the idea of punching Nazis. Not like I feel bad for Spencer(honestly its really statisfying to see him get clocked like that) but I am grateful to live in a country that isn't plagued by political violence so I'd rather not introduce that to American society regardless of how small scale it is. The alt-right is hurt far more by the silent treatment and having their access to mainstream platforms cut off and we shouldn't be egging on people looking to fight in the streets regardless of whatever good cause they're purporting to represent.
I'll be doing that tonight.

Its been a helluva day.

@Kafir-kun wanna join in?
Do I want to? No, I should be taking a break.

But will I? Probably.

Val must have been a stone cold fox in her prime.

Maybe a chill pill enema then ayyyy
You do know this is the lounge, right?

That's exactly why this is the place to be.

I try to choose the "battles" which are the least convenient.

C'mon dude. Waste your life on drugs and shit posting like a cool guy like Limbo Pete maaaan.

He has a second gear, it's just a matter of bringing it out. Not today though. The Nazis are too lame to care about, I guess.

To be fair the most high profile case I remember of someone "punching a Nazi" was this
fash-punch1.gif

That was the incident that sparked the whole question of "is it okay to punch Nazis?"

Spencer may not personally profess himself to be a Nazi(he claims in that very interview that Neo-Nazis and the KKK do not like him) but he's not that far off, not like he's a random Trump supporter.

He has probably realized that to those circles, he's like Ernst Röhm was to Hitler.

I personally could not care less about a guy like this being sucker-punched, obviously, but for argument's sake, I can raise the point.

I do think that, instead of chasing down limp-wrists such as this, I would consider it more "brave" to chase down some prison gang Nazi thug who has actually committed crimes, and who is actually fearsome.

....battles?

You must've missed the huge sign at the front which says "War Room".

The way you're acting, is like a MMA fighter who'd be surprised that there's an actual fight occurring in the cage.

Limbo Pete getting BTFO of the lounge today stop the dayum match

@SIRGAY HARITONOB! Are you a Tom Macdonald fan? He seems like he would be your type of rapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back