War Room Lounge v182: Came for the Covid, stayed for the hypothermia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both great dogs. Just not recommended for novice dog owners.
100% agreed.

Akitas do almost act like cats though once they get through the puppy phase. Malamutes... are like Akitas that have been around Willie Nelson too much and got a major contact high.

How do people have difficulty voting? So today we left work early thinking yea we can beat the after work traffic or whatever. But, when we looked up the locations, there were 26 different ones. So closest one is here in Apollo Beach, like 2-3 miles away. Okay great, we go, like 8 people total are there, probably more staff than people voting. By the time we arrived to left, maybe 10-15 minutes went by. Super smooth and quick.

@PolishHeadlock2 you might know, but what is the argument again when people say it's difficult to vote? Today felt like the GOAT easy experience lol.
Apollo beach has a population of 15k. Most voting issues are in densely populated counties that have a much worse ratio of polls/pollworkers per capita. These are sometimes exacerbated by "reforms" that reduce the ratios further. It's also a state-by-state issue.

Other issues are registration based: the NC scotus case in 2016 involved changes that invalidated certain forms of previously accepted ID while making it difficult to timely get new ID, and a few states have had issues with people erroneously being removed from voter rolls.

this is the all time GOAT bad ass house cat

tenor.gif

Needs more G&P:

Alito should be a little higher as well.

I have John Roberts being the most ....fair minded.
Alito has historically had fewer crossover votes than anyone else on the Roberts court, left or right. Kavanaugh, Roberts, and Gorsuch all occasionally broke ranks to join the liberal wing. So did Scalia and Kennedy. And members of the liberal wing went the other way, too: primarily Kagan and Breyer. And sotomayor and Ginsburg famously disagreed on jurisdiction over foreign corporations.

How do people have difficulty voting? So today we left work early thinking yea we can beat the after work traffic or whatever. But, when we looked up the locations, there were 26 different ones. So closest one is here in Apollo Beach, like 2-3 miles away. Okay great, we go, like 8 people total are there, probably more staff than people voting. By the time we arrived to left, maybe 10-15 minutes went by. Super smooth and quick.

@PolishHeadlock2 you might know, but what is the argument again when people say it's difficult to vote? Today felt like the GOAT easy experience lol.
That's how it should be , if it's not it's an outrage that should be corrected and this should be regardless of whether it's a left wing or right wing area ( obviously )

Imo the voting experience should be similar no matter where you are

Lol at the Merkel thread. The far right have straight up turned into lemmings. Rip has gone back into full retard mode too talking about concentration camps being good lol, cuz you know Merkel is German.

What about Roberts? he's probably in my top 2.
Roberts and Gorsuch typically cross over 3-4 times per term. Kavanaugh and Thomas usually about once. I can think of two cases of Alito doing so ever.

It's also a little weird to measure the same for liberals because there aren't as many of them Sotomayor dissents or writes separately from other liberals a lot, for what that's worth.

Empiricalscotus.com has useful stuff like that.

Roberts and Gorsuch typically cross over 3-4 times per term. Kavanaugh and Thomas usually about once. I can think of two cases of Alito doing so ever.

It's also a little weird to measure the same for liberals because there aren't as many of them Sotomayor dissents or writes separately from other liberals a lot, for what that's worth.

Empiricalscotus.com has useful stuff like that.

Thanks for the link. Dissenting opinions are often an accurate barometer to gauge just how intelligent and non partisan some of these folks are.

Scalia was probably the worse imo.

Another Sherdog cat conversation. What is with this place, the posters here and cats.

Is everyone here secretly an old grandma wearing a house coat, waiting to watch their programs (murder she wrote, Matlock)
Should we talk bars and ponytails?

I have no clue what this reference means. Is this some type of Canadian tv show no one watches. I’m not following you.
Yeah it’s about a guy from Camden. He’s a ‘partner’ in a bar and likes Warcraft.

Someone needs to tell the Twitter CEO he looks like a fucking homeless person with that "beard" of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back