War Room Lounge v182: Came for the Covid, stayed for the hypothermia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one big fella who will playing paw at you, and sometimes claws are out. He doesn't mean to scratch and usually you can avoid it.

Unfortunately he got me good this time.

fu*king liar. don't embellish your story.

you know this is the size of yoru cat and this is what actually happened:

tenor.gif

"Walmart in shambles" is my favorite phrase of all time.

fu*king liar. don't embellish your story.

you know this is the size of yoru cat and this is what actually happened:

tenor.gif

That baby is adorable, but I'm talking about a fat-as-fuck big boi.

Somehow both the fattest and most athletic cat in the house.

Cats are the biggest dicks going. They’ll snuggle up next to you then scratch your eye the second you let your guard down. Ool

None of my cats have ever attacked me, and this is the first time in probably a decade one has even accidentally scratched me.

Sounds like you're a weenie.

How do people have difficulty voting? So today we left work early thinking yea we can beat the after work traffic or whatever. But, when we looked up the locations, there were 26 different ones. So closest one is here in Apollo Beach, like 2-3 miles away. Okay great, we go, like 8 people total are there, probably more staff than people voting. By the time we arrived to left, maybe 10-15 minutes went by. Super smooth and quick.

@PolishHeadlock2 you might know, but what is the argument again when people say it's difficult to vote? Today felt like the GOAT easy experience lol.

None of my cats have ever attacked me, and this is the first time in probably a decade one has even accidentally scratched me.

Sounds like you're a weenie.

You just said a cat scratched you. cats are the biggest dicks going.

19641748a94a0086b60662b35102a40f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back