War Room Lounge v182: Came for the Covid, stayed for the hypothermia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats and Bears can be friends too ya know.

lion-tiger-bear-unusual-friendship-animal-shelter-georgia-12.gif
More like partners. Plotting something

The fuck do you have against cats?

Or Matlock, for that matter?

The question wasn't directed at me, but... a cat has been shitting into our new, small backyard garden, more precisely, onto a 3x3 meter area on a daily basis for more than a week.

I looked into options and settled for Katzen-Schreck™️. "Cat Scare". It is basically a mix of garlic and lavender smell, and it comes in the form of granules. So far, it has worked.

That baby is adorable, but I'm talking about a fat-as-fuck big boi.

Somehow both the fattest and most athletic cat in the house.

I think adult cats are cuter than kittens.

For dogs, it's: Senior Dogs > Puppies > Young Dogs.

How do people have difficulty voting? So today we left work early thinking yea we can beat the after work traffic or whatever. But, when we looked up the locations, there were 26 different ones. So closest one is here in Apollo Beach, like 2-3 miles away. Okay great, we go, like 8 people total are there, probably more staff than people voting. By the time we arrived to left, maybe 10-15 minutes went by. Super smooth and quick.

@PolishHeadlock2 you might know, but what is the argument again when people say it's difficult to vote? Today felt like the GOAT easy experience lol.

No clue.

Probably a liberal hoax

I have two mal/gsd crosses. They had a litter of puppies, the sound of 10 4 week old puppies howling in unison is top ten cutest thing on the planet.
My goal is to have a malamute or Akita... or both together at some point.

And then see if I can convince my office to let me have them with me at my desk.

My goal is to have a malamute or Akita... or both together at some point.

And then see if I can convince my office to let me have them with me at my desk.

They would have to let you, that's a lot of dog to try and leave at home while you're working.

They would have to let you, that's a lot of dog to try and leave at home while you're working.
There are doggy daycare systems that the county has contracted with but I would worry that an Akita or Malamute... well... on their own they can be pretty domineering.

But if I had one of each together? They'd likely have to get their own wing of a doggy daycare.

Official and Inarguable Ranking of US Supreme Court Justices
NOW with more shameless hacks!

1. Sonia Sotomayor
2. Stephen Breyer
3. Elena Kagan
4. John Roberts
5. Neil Gorsuch
[literally giving a seat to a random law student]
6. Amy Coney Barrett
7. Samuel Alito
8. Brett Kavanaugh
9. Clarence Thomas

God, this country is fucking depressing. These nine mother fuckers are supposed to be the intellectual core of the republic, and four of the nine have no place being on so much as a law review at Trump University.

There are doggy daycare systems that the county has contracted with but I would worry that an Akita or Malamute... well... on their own they can be pretty domineering.

But if I had one of each together? They'd likely have to get their own wing of a doggy daycare.
Akitas can be dangerous around other dogs. And Mals are basically bears in dog form. You have any experience with them?

Akitas can be dangerous around other dogs. And Mals are basically bears in dog form. You have any experience with them?
Grew up with two Akitas (granted not at the same time) and friends have owned Malamutes.

Official and Inarguable Ranking of US Supreme Court Justices
NOW with more shameless hacks!

1. Sonia Sotomayor
2. Stephen Breyer
3. Elena Kagan
4. John Roberts
5. Neil Gorsuch
[literally giving a seat to a random law student]
6. Amy Coney Barrett
7. Samuel Alito
8. Brett Kavanaugh
9. Clarence Thomas

God, this country is fucking depressing. These nine mother fuckers are supposed to be the intellectual core of the republic, and four of the nine have no place being on so much as a law review at Trump University.
Don't you think putting Soto at the top is a little too obvious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back