War Room Lounge v182: Came for the Covid, stayed for the hypothermia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends what you're looking for. A lot of people don't want slow burn horror. They don't have the patience for it. But Midsommar is a long haul for a big payoff. It'll leave you feeling very unsettled, which is how horror should be. Not cheap jump scares.

Give it a shot. Very good story and it's shot so damn well.
I liked it, but tbh to me it was more of a comedy than actual horror.

Depends what you're looking for. A lot of people don't want slow burn horror. They don't have the patience for it. But Midsommar is a long haul for a big payoff. It'll leave you feeling very unsettled, which is how horror should be. Not cheap jump scares.

Give it a shot. Very good story and it's shot so damn well.

No , as long as the story is engaging, I don't mind the "slow burn " or build up.

Never really interested me tbh. I thought Hereditary was very good and powerful and devastating, but from what I read Midsommar doesn't have that same soul and is more exhibitionist.
Exhibitionist is the right word
That shit gets pretty nasty lol

@Limbo Pete @Higus (you live in Washington, right?)

Apparently a WA police force killed a guy. Not debating the rightfulness of the killing (police of course say that he shot first), but once his name was publicized some Trump supporters left some very not nice comments on his social media page.

123273197_10107784818153929_8113672443888649484_o.jpg

123275465_10107784818188859_6703047490684066284_o.jpg

Source:

Well, generally someone has to do it for you.

Social media is a cancer.

You know what's a hoot? When you have to be up in 6 hours for work and a mentally disabled person starts screaming and crying in pain and you can't figure out what's wrong. #peptoandpray #universalhealthcare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back