International Virus outbreak in China (and elsewhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8aca80f6-3cc4-11ea-a16e-39b824591591_image_hires_232543.JPG

What was this (the reason)? executed on the spot

"The former Director of the State Food and Drug Administration of the People's Republic of China Zheng Xiaoyu was executed in an execution van on July 10, 2007, for corruption. Zheng tried to appeal the sentence, but the court ruled that he was a "great danger" to the country and its reputation."

Lead paint toys or tainted baby formula or what? What happened about then?
What about the equivalent our our HHS director or FDA head executed for some occurrence? Yikes.

When a prisoner is sentenced to death row in PRC, it is done quickly, conveniently and easily to spare the expense of imprisonment. China's tax structure is nothing like America's so there are no taxpayer dollars available for prisoners to loaf around on death row. Death van comes to your place of residence and you die. Hundreds of children died as a result of the paint laden powdered milk that Zheng Xiaoyu had approved for public consumption. What if it was your child? Who would you blame for their death?

When a prisoner is sentenced to death row in PRC, it is done quickly, conveniently and easily to spare the expense of imprisonment. China's tax structure is nothing like America's so there are no taxpayer dollars available for prisoners to loaf around on death row. Death van comes to your place of residence and you die. Hundreds of children died as a result of the paint laden powdered milk that Zheng Xiaoyu had approved for public consumption. What if it was your child? Who would you blame for their death?

Probably want to look into the who what where but him, too. He approved, but who else? On who else's advice? I'd want them to use several vans, I guess. If it was my child.

Daily life for the vast majority of the population of China is decent which imo is the only logical metric to use if you want to label the entire country a hell hole .
No, that is just the viewpoint from the dominant group in China, and even that is only valid if you assume most Chinese are ok with their totalitarian government.

This might be a case of the Captain Trips.

Well, it's been fun guys. Lets all go out to some more Cow Bells.

does this mean that Mexico will get the Tsingtaovirus?

You guys ever been to an open air Chinese market where they sell exotic meat and live animals? I spent a couple months in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Shanghai when I was younger. I am surprised they're not having viral outbreaks every other week given how nasty those places are.

This pic below is typical example. Flies are everywhere with the ground often wet. Meat products and animals exposed in open air without refrigeration. Sadly, this place is actually quite hygienic by Chinese standards.

Chinese_market_Taipei.JPG

Anytime high population density, unsanitary conditions and exotic game meats are mixed, you have potential for disaster. This outbreak could get bad, since it's near Chinese new years where 1/3 of the country is traveling via plane or train to reunite with families.
^^^^this also the reason we face a threat from antibiotic resistant superbugs from china those sound worse than this corona virus.

Dont every 10 years or so they try to sell a new flu virus like the end of the world and nothin happens? Like swine flu and such.

>200 infected, 9 dead.
That's pretty much a regular Flu mortality rate.
Weaksauce imo.

German Virus experts pretty much said so as well.
Just another media hypejob, just like bird and swine flu,Pharma companies made billions with those "vaccines"

It seems people dont know people die of "regular" flu, so they lose their mind when they hear 4 (usually really old or young) people died of "turtle" flu.

The death toll is still very low. (Assuming the numbers are accurate) how many are we at now? 8 dead?
17 dead at around 650 confirmed cases as of today. Most of the dead are people with weakened immune systems. Some reported nothing more than mild flu symptoms and the first batch has already been released from hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back