Vegan Gains bashing Joe Rogan

I take it most of his testosterone comes from yams.

I guess you all missed the memo from the the World Health Organization that basically stated that processed meats cause cancer just as much as smoking tobacco and red meat has a very high chance as well.

1. If Vegan "is a religion" than so is being a pro-meathead bro. Rogan is basically religious with all of his conspiracy theory bullshit beliefs, and the people on here saying they would eat a Vegan before they turn Vegan sounds suspiciously like a Jihadist talking about converting to a different religion.

2. The idea that Vegan diet is automatically unhealthy is dumb as fuck. There is no standard Vegan diet, and I'm sure there are a bunch that are unhealthy, but there are plenty that are healthy too. Are you really going to shit on Vegans when you're stuffing your face with McDonalds and Funions?

3. Most people know Jack-shit about nutrition, and plenty of those who do don't care anyway, so why worry about someone else's diet choice? The idea that Vegans are the only loud ones in the debate is laughable. My brother is a vegan and I can easily say people make fun of his veganism way more than he preaches to anyone. If you ever become a vegan or vegetarian even, get ready to hear I couldn't give up steak no less than one million times.

4. This Vegan weight-lifter guy is a retarded DB. So is Rogan. Look at Rogan's beliefs as a whole and then decide whether you really want to listen to him when he's outside the octagon.

The problem with the "meat eaters" vs the "vegan" debate is, unless you are cook or dietitian of some sort, you are not really going to know allot about what goes in your mouth. We are far more educated than we were 30 years ago, but compared to a vegan? not even close.

They spend their days obsessing over their veganism and can recite more nutritional data at us that we can only start to understand on a good day. When vegans get together, they don't talk about football, or politics. They talk about veganism, and not much else.

Its this isolated single mindedness that makes them impossible to communicate with if you are not a vegan.

Veganis, is a lifestyle choice, not a dietary choice.

I'm not going to get into a debate for a subject that I don't care one bit about but a whole food, plant based diet isn't unhealthy at all. B12 is the only lacking nutrient and is incredibly easy to supplement.

Eating nothing but pasta every day would be very detrimental though.

If you are an average adult of decent health and have to supplement anything in your diet you done goofed.

Whole food sources > manufactured/processed supplements. Humans didn't evolve to require dietary supplements. We ate whatever the fuck we could get our hands on and thusly we require animal products to satisfy our necessary nutritional requirements. I'm not saying we need a lot, but we do need them.

I get the the moral standpoint of not eating animals but from a nutritional standpoint you're doing a disservice to your body.

I have relatives that are vegan nuts..I always bring this dessert to Christmas dinnner and tell them it's vegan...Then I laugh knowing it's loaded with butter and cream...one of them says she's lactose intolerant...we knows shes full of shit cause she never gets sick eating the shit I bring. Fuckers.
wow. that's mad dickish.

I guess you all missed the memo from the the World Health Organization that basically stated that processed meats cause cancer just as much as smoking tobacco and red meat has a very high chance as well.
Oh ya? I take iodine

Il never die and I'm gonna eat red meat all the time bahbee.

Nuttn but a peanut

Been keeping an eye on VegaGains for a while. He's a self confessed sociopath. This vid should be funny.

Vegan Gains is an idiot regardless of the BS Rogan sometimes says. That guy is so full of shit and 90% of the time obvious BS is what he uploads on his channel

I love vegans... always good for cheap laughs. You should hear all the crazy shit this bitch comes out with.

I actually dated a vegan in my early 20's... when on her own she wasn't too bad but when she was with her vegan friends, she was completely fucking insufferable. Jesus christ, why can't they just make their dietary choice and leave others the fuck alone to make theirs? It's not a diet with these people, it's a fucking religion.

The problem with the "meat eaters" vs the "vegan" debate is, unless you are cook or dietitian of some sort, you are not really going to know allot about what goes in your mouth. We are far more educated than we were 30 years ago, but compared to a vegan? not even close.

They spend their days obsessing over their veganism and can recite more nutritional data at us that we can only start to understand on a good day. When vegans get together, they don't talk about football, or politics. They talk about veganism, and not much else.

Its this isolated single mindedness that makes them impossible to communicate with if you are not a vegan.

Veganis, is a lifestyle choice, not a dietary choice.

Go to these Vegan conventions a lot, do ya?

I have met probably ten Vegans, and know two real well. None of them want to talk about being a Vegan all day long. If you've truly met only these type of Vegans, my condolences, but I think it's likely that this is just a mythical creature that is often talked about but rarely seen, except in trollish youtube videos about calling out meat-eating celebs. I'm pretty confident most Vegans are like my brother and not Vegan meathead from youtube.

A vegan diet is typically out of the question for most people because it's so damned hard to do correctly. Vegan athletes have to eat tofu and spirulina to get enough protein without running to the restroom every 10 minutes, if they really go full-on vegan. I've tried eating vegan and was successful for just over 1 month, and your daily fiber intake is insane (not fun).

A vegan diet can be pursued by those who have things like, you know, arthritis, cardiovascular disease, etc., with the guidance of a professional. A vegan diet can reduce symptoms related to inflammatory diseases, but so can losing weight in general. Excessive sugar intake impairs your body's ability to manage things like cholesterol, repair material for your nerve endings (think diabetic neuropathy), etc. So, quit soda or quit animal protein? I know which one makes more sense to do.

The only 3 ways I know to obtain vitamin B-12 is 1) taking a supplement, 2) eating meat, or 3) eating plants covered in feces. This kid might opt for the latter if he wants to advocate "natural".

The kid is a sociopath who equated a child torturing animals for pleasure or curiosity to humans hunting animals for food.

I'm not going to get into a debate for a subject that I don't care one bit about but a whole food, plant based diet isn't unhealthy at all. B12 is the only lacking nutrient and is incredibly easy to supplement.

Eating nothing but pasta every day would be very detrimental though.

Don't say that in front of Serra.

I'm not vegan, I actually just got done eating a fat steak burrito. I can just recognize what makes sense and what doesn't. And from a moral and environmental standpoint vegans make a better argument. They make an ok argument in the health department, of course eating more vegetables is going to be good for you, I'm not entirely convinced it's better than no meat though.
wow, this post belongs in mayberry for sure

Been keeping an eye on VegaGains for a while. He's a self confessed sociopath. This vid should be funny.

A true sociopath would never admit to being one. They think they are perfect human beings

So learn your shit before you throw it around

If he enjoys torturing animals then he is a sadist

Doesn't seem intelligent enough to be a socio path

For the sherbros that know Vegan Gains i decided to share this with you guys since Rogan is in UFC so therefore its UFC related, enjoy.

Vegan Gains eats the Gay Jesus out of Yoel Romero's fight trunks.

Im all good with people being Vegan and I'm a big supporter of animal rights but its been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt how unhealthy being vegan is.
Lol, this depends where you get your information from.

I see that you haven't actually read the reports and are only parroting headlines. The reports showed that processed meat raises your likelihood of getting cancer from 5% to a whopping...wait for it...6%. Whereas, smoking tobacco raises your chances from 0.2% to 24%.

Getting bashed by Vegan Gains is a sign that you're on the right track in life.

Don't expect anyone to really watch all of this, but here's a guy who knows what a fucktard VG is.

Holy crap that cant be serious wtf

Back