Vegan Gains bashing Joe Rogan

I'm glad early man didn't latch on to the vegan religion. I appreciate existing.

Seriously? No-one gives a shit what garbage comes out of virgin stains mouth. He makes a career bad mouthing famous people to create controversy and get him hits on youtube, which is exactly what you are giving him by posting this crap here.

I knew 2 girls who were vegan. One had to take a plethora of different multivitamins and supplements to avoid, you know, dying. The other couldn't sleep at night and her hair was falling out until her parents intervened. I'll stick with meat, thanks.

P.S. I think you guys'd get a kick out of the stories I have about the second girl - she was bat-shit crazy. Maybe I'll write some of them up in the Mayberry one day.

Im all good with people being Vegan and I'm a big supporter of animal rights but its been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt how unhealthy being vegan is.

I'm not going to get into a debate for a subject that I don't care one bit about but a whole food, plant based diet isn't unhealthy at all. B12 is the only lacking nutrient and is incredibly easy to supplement.

Eating nothing but pasta every day would be very detrimental though.

I like Vegan Gains, not because I am a vegan, but because he stirs so much shit in the whole weightlifting community it's entertaining. He's clearly a sociopath but that only makes his vegan crusade much more charming. I also like when he calls out "natty" guys.

Still, I like chicken too much.

I never heard of this VG dude but good god, what a chode. Hopefully Rogan wrecks him with a response.

I knew 2 girls who were vegan. One had to take a plethora of different multivitamins and supplements to avoid, you know, dying. The other couldn't sleep at night and her hair was falling out until her parents intervened. I'll stick with meat, thanks.

P.S. I think you guys'd get a kick out of the stories I have about the second girl - she was bat-shit crazy. Maybe I'll write some of them up in the Mayberry one day.

I'm a vegan myself, the only vitamin vegans are lacking is B12 which can be taken as a supplement. I hear these horror stories from meat eaters all the time, and I know lots of vegans, never heard from a fellow vegan he has some vitamin deficiency and never had myself.

Last edited:
Vegan gains is a little bitch with jaundiced skin and absolutely abysmal numbers for TEN YEARS of work.

Rogan by TKO via spinning back kick inside one minute.

He's not a real Vegan.

He swallows a special protein supplement every night....or so I heard....not that theres anything wrong with that.....

Joe's response:

Last edited by a moderator:
a) Rogan would wreck this kid.
b) Its only a matter of time before labs are able to produce tasty cuts of meat that don't come from animals that won't cost you a ton. Why re-arrange your life for veganism now when that reality is so near?

I'm a vegan myself, the only vitamin vegans are lacking is B12 which can be taken as a supplement. I here these horror stories from meat eaters all the time, and I know lots of vegans, never heard from a fellow vegan he has some vitamin deficiency and never had myself.
Well, my guess is that they're just not doing it the right way. That really must be it, because one of them looked really ill, and the other was always sick with something.

The problems with vegans is that they have the arguments on their side and they know it, so they have a sense of superiority.

With all this said, if people weren't killing and eating animals and fish and all that...conservation efforts would be largely unnecessary.

Humans will never stop killing and eating animals. Even if one were to wave a magic wand and turn every human into a vegan overnight, as soon as one person tried meat, liked it, and told their friends about it, BOOM there is now a demand for meat and that will continue to grow as word spreads and it's only a matter of time until we're back to where we are now.

I just ate some spaghetti with bison ground beef.

It was really good.

wow, that was extremely annoying. I'm gonna go eat a steak right meow even though i don't want to. ugh. I'll never go vegan/vegetarian even if it means eating my own leg now.

I'm not going to get into a debate for a subject that I don't care one bit about but a whole food, plant based diet isn't unhealthy at all. B12 is the only lacking nutrient and is incredibly easy to supplement.

Eating nothing but pasta every day would be very detrimental though.
There are many, many more reasons than that.

Back