Vegan Gains bashing Joe Rogan

latest

Vegans are the only people who get legit hateful over food.

Ok, so vegans may have a slightly longer average life span than non-vegans. What else is he trying to point out? I guess I don't understand the point of it all.

Found the vegan.

"The problem with vegans is their huge cocks distract you while they are informing you about how to eat."
What are you talking about? Some people are just honest enough to be objective.

Just for the sake of argument...

With all this said, if people weren't killing and eating animals and fish and all that...conservation efforts would be largely unnecessary. A lot of these efforts are going to remedy their own damage.

Anyway, I'm neither a hunter nor a vegan.

I hear you so don't take it personal, but there's no way the tropics could support the world population's food supply in any shape or form, no matter how wonderful the vegans make it sound. There are some that eat the infamous "30 bananas a day", which shows just how ignorant they can be as well.

I believe if the vegans want to save animals, they should be endorsing some form of human population control, because it's overpopulation that's causing this overconsumption and part of the reason slaughtered animals are treated so poorly. But the vegans are so full of rage at any type of animal killing, I bet they'd try to force African lions to eat tofu, or place them under arrest for "murder" as well.

Bottom line is no matter how hard they try, they will never get the world to stop eating flesh. It's part of the worlds culture since the beginning of time and a part of life. My personal hope is that one day slaughtered animals are treated with dignity, respect and are killed in the quickest, least painful way possible.

If you take out the bitchy attitude the guy presents some compelling info. Diet, exercise and economics are a few subjects that you can cite studies to support almost any particular view.

Getting bashed by Vegan Gains is a sign that you're on the right track in life.

Don't expect anyone to really watch all of this, but here's a guy who knows what a fucktard VG is.

Watched the Video and agreed with the guy, this Vegan Gains kid is off when it comes to being a human being.

I base my diet off of the idea of how I would be forced to eat if I had no infrastructure to support me. A sensible selection of animal and vegetation sources will be optimal for humans. We are omnivores for a biological reasons. A balance of both sources help support our cognitive ability as human beings. Society has destroyed our ability to think logically and simply for ourselves, which is why we latch on to trends. Diet has to be one of the most affected by this, too.
Actually, biologically we are herbivores --
c3ddb74d201ca38a5a3d5990f04cfe41.jpg

... but we're able to eat meat just as we're able to eat dirt. Obviously, meat is more nutritious than dirt, though.

I support population control. I'd kill all u fuckers if I had the chance :)

And vegans don't expect a fuckin tiger or even an Eskimo to go vegan. If u have enough money to watch YouTube from your phone and see a video of a slaughterhouse and you're not compelled to change, you're a piece of shit.

I believe if the vegans want to save animals, they should be endorsing some form of human population control, because it's overpopulation that's causing this overconsumption and part of the reason slaughtered animals are treated so poorly. But the vegans are so full of rage at any type of animal killing, I bet they'd try to force African lions to eat tofu, or place them under arrest for "murder" as well.

No argument here. The world taking "go forth and multiply" literally and to the extreme, and applying this with no constraints might well be the end of us all.

I support population control. I'd kill all u fuckers if I had the chance :)

And vegans don't expect a fuckin tiger or even an Eskimo to go vegan. If u have enough money to watch YouTube from your phone and see a video of a slaughterhouse and you're not compelled to change, you're a piece of shit.

I've worked in plenty of abbatoirs and slaughterhouses. Doesn't bother me. I like meat. If you don't, good for you, but try coming in my house and telling me not to and you'll be sipping your lentil soup through a straw brah.

Back