Vegan Gains bashing Joe Rogan

If this guy wasn't so snotty people would agree with him more. Vegans think they are so superior

Lol, this depends where you get your information from.
Being a nutritionist, as well as all current research on mitochondrial function and human metabolism. It's literally what i do

I've worked in plenty of abbatoirs and slaughterhouses. Doesn't bother me. I like meat. If you don't, good for you, but try coming in my house and telling me not to and you'll be sipping your lentil soup through a straw brah.

Why would I go to your house and be subjected to your inbred family? I meant "kill u all" in a hypothetical, genie in a lamp scenario. Could u imagine going door to door for billions of people..?

I only practice violence in the ring; Veganism is really about non-violence everywhere despite how much I wish it weren't. Judging by your work experience I'm going to guess you aren't very educated, but it's ok, perhaps your grandchildren will have enough consciousness.

How does a vegan crossfitter decide which to tell everyone about?

confused-face.jpg

I hear you so don't take it personal, but there's no way the tropics could support the world population's food supply in any shape or form, no matter how wonderful the vegans make it sound. There are some that eat the infamous "30 bananas a day", which shows just how ignorant they can be as well.

I believe if the vegans want to save animals, they should be endorsing some form of human population control, because it's overpopulation that's causing this overconsumption and part of the reason slaughtered animals are treated so poorly. But the vegans are so full of rage at any type of animal killing, I bet they'd try to force African lions to eat tofu, or place them under arrest for "murder" as well.

Bottom line is no matter how hard they try, they will never get the world to stop eating flesh. It's part of the worlds culture since the beginning of time and a part of life. My personal hope is that one day slaughtered animals are treated with dignity, respect and are killed in the quickest, least painful way possible.
Bahaha--let us treat others with dignity by raping, torturing, and then killing them quickly. There is no dignity is the practice of agriculture no matter how you spin it. Killing unnecessarily is killing unnecessarily. To treat someone with dignity is to treat them as a person.

Sorry, dude, but there's a whole lot of ignorance in this comment.

I believe if the vegans want to save animals, they should be endorsing some form of human population control, because it's overpopulation that's causing this overconsumption and part of the reason slaughtered animals are treated so poorly.
There would be enough food for everyone if most of it weren't given to livestock to fatten them up. Think about all the grains and water necessary to raise a cow and how all that food could have been used instead for humans directly.

But the vegans are so full of rage at any type of animal killing, I bet they'd try to force African lions to eat tofu, or place them under arrest for "murder" as well.
Your biased opinion about vegans making lions eat tofu is ridiculous and says a lot about how your bias is affecting your inability to think intelligently.

The bottom line is there are only two reasons why people eat meat - taste and convenience (tradition falls into convenience), and everything else is either just misinformation or excuses.

The people who act like vegans are constantly pushing their veganism on people are like the homophobes who act like gay people are constantly trying to make everyone else gay.
No, they aren't doin' that. And no, they aren't doin' that.

If we weren't supposed to eat animals they wouldn't be made out of delicious meat.

I've seen a bunch of this kids vids and he always comes across as a well adjusted emotionally stable individual.

The people who act like vegans are constantly pushing their veganism on people are like the homophobes who act like gay people are constantly trying to make everyone else gay.
No, they aren't doin' that. And no, they aren't doin' that.

lol that's not an accurate comparison

Being a nutritionist, as well as all current research on mitochondrial function and human metabolism. It's literally what i do
You might be a nutritionist but are you a good one? Lol.

Watch the video and tell me on what grounds is veganism unhealthy beyond a shadow of a doubt? Please take note between 0.40-1.00 where she talks briefly about information biases.

Last edited:
Sounds like a channel that I would have little interest in, even if I were a vegan.

A lot of vegans (myself included) think he's a shithead. He gets views because he's a troll. There are much more informational/tolerable vegan channels on youtube.

Bahaha--let us treat others with dignity by raping, torturing, and then killing them quickly. There is no dignity is the practice of agriculture no matter how you spin it. Killing unnecessarily is killing unnecessarily. To treat someone with dignity is to treat them as a person.

Sorry, dude, but there's a whole lot of ignorance in this comment.

There would be enough food for everyone if most of it weren't given to livestock to fatten them up. Think about all the grains and water necessary to raise a cow and how all that food could have been used instead for humans directly.

Your biased opinion about vegans making lions eat tofu is ridiculous and says a lot about how your bias is affecting your inability to think intelligently.

The bottom line is there are only two reasons why people eat meat - taste and convenience (tradition falls into convenience), and everything else is either just misinformation or excuses.

Your ignorant condescending attitude isn't worth my time.

You might be a nutritionist but are you a good one? Lol.

Watch the video and tell me on what grounds is veganism unhealthy beyond a shadow of a doubt? Please take note between 0.40-1.00 where she mentions biases.

Yes, people should take the opinion of someone who watched some youtube videos over someone who does such thing for a living. If someone wants to be vegan, go for it if it makes them happy. No way their diet will be high enough in cholestorol, saturated fat, DHA, choline etc.. Weak cell membranes and permeable barriers are just the beginning of events

A true sociopath would never admit to being one. They think they are perfect human beings

So learn your shit before you throw it around
Well you can talk to him about it because he's admitted it several times himself.

I see that you haven't actually read the reports and are only parroting headlines. The reports showed that processed meat raises your likelihood of getting cancer from 5% to a whopping...wait for it...6%. Whereas, smoking tobacco raises your chances from 0.2% to 24%.
The (MMM) Mass Murder Meat industry lies to EVERYONE ALL THE TIME about the environmental impact and human biology, while the water debate rages on about petroleum/carbon etc...
So as an activist I take upon my self to fight fire with fire.

Actually, biologically we are herbivores --
c3ddb74d201ca38a5a3d5990f04cfe41.jpg

... but we're able to eat meat just as we're able to eat dirt. Obviously, meat is more nutritious than dirt, though.

By pretty much all accounts but some luny vegan groups humans are omnivores. The animals humans are the most similar to genetically andnin other ways are monkeys and pigs and both are omnivores as well

Actually, biologically we are herbivores --
c3ddb74d201ca38a5a3d5990f04cfe41.jpg

... but we're able to eat meat just as we're able to eat dirt. Obviously, meat is more nutritious than dirt, though.
I have heard that there was a simple mistake in western human biology, it compares our intestinal system with that of a dog by measuring the relative size to the body..
eg, a cat has a body length of 1x4 the size of intestine.
A dog has a much larger intestine to take more nutrients out of the food.
A cat is smaller because it mostly eats meat.
Humans however have a very large intestine and that means that people that eat large amounts of meat have that shit rotting in their stomach for weeks...

Back