Vegan Gains bashing Joe Rogan

By pretty much all accounts but some luny vegan groups humans are omnivores. The animals humans are the most similar to genetically andnin other ways are monkeys and pigs and both are omnivores as well
So what in that infographic in incorrect? Also, like I said, having the capacity to eat meat doesn't necessarily make one an omnivore. According to the infographic and its many factual examples we're herbivores with the capacity to eat meat.

Yes, people should take the opinion of someone who watched some youtube videos over someone who does such thing for a living. If someone wants to be vegan, go for it if it makes them happy. No way their diet will be high enough in cholestorol, saturated fat, DHA, choline etc.. Weak cell membranes and permeable barriers are just the beginning of events
DNews is a reputable source. And there are many other reputable sources on the web (DNews was just a quick find). Saying that you're a nutritionist doesn't automatically make you reputable just as saying that you're an MMA ref or MMA judge doesn't make you a reputable ref or judge. Either way, I have no doubt that science is no longer on your side in this matter. It would only be a matter of time for me to provide the research to prove that your information is outdated.

If you put a steak in her face, what she gon' do with it?

stitches_white_rappers_hip_hop_history_list.jpg

Vote for Obama.

If someone chooses to be Vegan I can support that, but this guy has to know that he is making them look bad.

I look forward to eating steak in front of my chicks vegan friend who I can't stand.

DNews is a reputable source. And there are many other reputable sources on the web (DNews was just a quick find). Saying that you're a nutritionist doesn't automatically make you reputable just as saying that you're an MMA ref or MMA judge doesn't make you a reputable ref or judge. Either way, I have no doubt that science is no longer on your side in this matter. It would only be a matter of time for me to provide the research to prove that your information is outdated.
I dont understand your logic, i AM providing you research to show that you're info is outdated. Lets just agree to disagree

That guy's such a whiny pussy because his estrogen levels are so high due to soy being a major source of protein in his diet.

I support population control. I'd kill all u fuckers if I had the chance :)

And vegans don't expect a fuckin tiger or even an Eskimo to go vegan. If u have enough money to watch YouTube from your phone and see a video of a slaughterhouse and you're not compelled to change, you're a piece of shit.

I'm one proud piece of shit then. It's the animals fault for being so tasty.

I dont understand your logic, i AM providing you research to show that you're info is outdated. Lets just agree to disagree
Your opinion is not a source; however factual you think it may be. YOU are not a reputable source. YOU saying that you're a nutritionist does not make your opinion absolute. Does this make sense? There are many vegan nutritionists that will contradict your statement that veganism is beyond a doubt unhealthy. So where is the science to support this statement? Provide a reputable source.

This Vegan Gains dude has a channel where he confronts different meat eaters and calls them on their BS.
This time was Joe Rogan's turn LOL:

The irony in this video at about 2:13 is delicious. He says torturing small animals is a great indicator that someone will become a violent sociopath one day. But right below that it says "Poor Family Life" is also an indicator. Hmmm, I wonder if making a video like this would count as evidence that one has a poor family life?

#rekt

Your opinion is not a source; however factual you think it may be. YOU are not a reputable source. YOU saying that you're a nutritionist does not make your opinion absolute. Does this make sense? There are many vegan nutritionists that will contradict your statement that veganism is beyond a doubt unhealthy. So where is the science to support this statement? Provide a reputable source.
This isn't my opinion, this is evidence based fact due to research which i learned from years of continued education. Im not going down this rabbit hole on a forum on sherdog. Read up on some Robb Wolf, Jack Kruse and Datis Kharrazian and take it in. Thats just the very tip of the iceberg. But if you want to be vegan, go for it

I need to take a dump but I'm too tired from training. I don't have the energy to get up to take a dump and then spend a while wiping/shower to make sure there are no shit particles anywhere. But I'm too damn tired to get up off this computer chair. WTF do I do?

This isn't my opinion, this is evidence based fact due to research which i learned from years of continued education. Im not going down this rabbit hole on a forum on sherdog. Read up on some Robb Wolf, Jack Kruse and Datis Kharrazian and take it in. Thats just the very tip of the iceberg. But if you want to be vegan, go for it
So you have no article or video from some reputable source to post to support your stance? Just your word (which you make out to be absolute) and some ambiguous references. Nice one :rolleyes:

Seriously, who gives 2 fucks? If you care then you got too much time on your hands guy. Don't you have a snatch to eat? WTF are you babbling about "vegans and meat blablablablabl this and that".... SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND GO EAT SOME PUSSY.

Unfortunately nobody will ever realize that Vegan Gainz does this ON PURPOSE to cause a huge fuss and get views so he gets MINTED with $$$.

Yes he's a mentally ill crazy person. But believe me that these attacks on well known figures are calculated moves to make bucks.

Seriously, who gives 2 fucks? If you care then you got too much time on your hands guy. Don't you have a snatch to eat? WTF are you babbling about "vegans and meat blablablablabl this and that".... SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND GO EAT SOME PUSSY.
The irony...

So embarrassing seeing how many took this troll's bait.

The guy has some good points but I don't think I could be in a room with him for 5 minutes without wanting to slap the shit out of him.

The (MMM) Mass Murder Meat industry lies to EVERYONE ALL THE TIME about the environmental impact and human biology, while the water debate rages on about petroleum/carbon etc...
So as an activist I take upon my self to fight fire with fire.

So... you are openly admitting to lying to further your ideology?

Back