Vegan Gains bashing Joe Rogan

Alex

HAHAHA LMFAO LOL
@Black
Reaction score
This Vegan Gains dude has a channel where he confronts different meat eaters and calls them on their BS.
This time was Joe Rogan's turn LOL:

Aaand Part 2:

Last edited:
"I eat this but you eat that so we have to fight!"

Getting bashed by Vegan Gains is a sign that you're on the right track in life.

Don't expect anyone to really watch all of this, but here's a guy who knows what a fucktard VG is.

Sounds like a channel that I would have little interest in, even if I were a vegan.

Im all good with people being Vegan and I'm a big supporter of animal rights but its been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt how unhealthy being vegan is.

Getting bashed by Vegan Gains is a sign that you're on the right track in life.

I suspect this will be the PINNACLE of all of Joe Rogans accomplishments in ALL of his ENTIRE LIFE.
He must be HONORED, I know I'd be.

Rogan should just throw some shrooms at him.

Oh hey, another person who has never been hunting and has no idea what it's all about talking about how morally superior they are to hunters and how hunters are all blood thirsty psycopaths...

Just gonna leave this here.
info.HowWildlifeisThriving.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Vegans are so hateful and pushy with their vegan religion

My sister is a vegan and she makes me want to slap her with a t-bone.

Joe Rogan should tank the UFC. He'd never make it this far as a pure comedian. Cringe!

That said, VeganGains is full of shit. #GradeAUnderA

Guy seems overly sensitive & stupid... Joe's response should be good.

I really don't like that guy's face

In my Law and Religion course at law school, we had a long discussion about whether Veganism was a religion or something like it. We determined that it was, based on it having the basic tenants of religion: a doctrine of rules or guidelines, a desire to live one's life in observation of it, and a concept of punishment if not followed properly. There is no deity requirement, nor is there an afterlife requirement in religion, technically.

This belongs in the war room, though. But yes, the spirituality and strict adherence by many members of the community can make it seem as a religion and rightfully so.

Oh hey, another person who has never been hunting and has no idea what it's all about talking about how morally superior they are to hunters and how hunters are all blood thirsty psycopaths...

Just gonna leave this here.
info.HowWildlifeisThriving.jpg

Just for the sake of argument...

With all this said, if people weren't killing and eating animals and fish and all that...conservation efforts would be largely unnecessary. A lot of these efforts are going to remedy their own damage.

Anyway, I'm neither a hunter nor a vegan.

Dude's a fucking psycho.

Having a buff explosive guy denigrating and belittling him like a piece of shit he is the sort of thing Rogan pays for when he's not rolling around on mats with his stoner buddies and blowing his waste all over Joey Diaz's fat, unwashed face.

Back