Vegan Gains bashing Joe Rogan

I'm a vegan myself, the only vitamin vegans are lacking is B12 which can be taken as a supplement. I hear these horror stories from meat eaters all the time, and I know lots of vegans, never heard from a fellow vegan he has some vitamin deficiency and never had myself.
"Fellow Vegan" like its anything but a diet choice.

Veganism is a condition to be honest, the most prominent symptom being the uncontrollable urge to tell everybody you meet.

Im all good with people being Vegan and I'm a big supporter of animal rights but its been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt how unhealthy being vegan is.

rhje93k.0.jpg

Oh hey, another person who has never been hunting and has no idea what it's all about talking about how morally superior they are to hunters and how hunters are all blood thirsty psycopaths...

Just gonna leave this here.
info.HowWildlifeisThriving.jpg
You think he gives a shit? Congrats, you fell for his troll. He's stumbled onto a winning formula of pissing off meateaters and getting more views in the process. That's why he keeps going after celebs with loyal but retarded fandoms who will try to poke holes at vegan logic.

And all you'll be doing by refuting him is wasting your own time while making him more money. Why can't sherdoggers understand how to operate in this troll-based economy we now live in.

There are no more sincere opinions. Everything is said to generate reactions.

"Fellow Vegan" like its anything but a diet choice.

Veganism is a condition to be honest, the most prominent symptom being the uncontrollable urge to tell everybody you meet.

Well, some of you say it's religion, some of you say it's just a dietary choice, make up your mind!

People talk about food all the time, so yeah, a vegan will tell you he's vegan if you'll talk about food to make the conversation less awkward.

You think he gives a shit? Congrats, you fell for his troll. He's stumbled onto a winning formula of pissing off meateaters and getting more views in the process. That's why he keeps going after celebs with loyal but retarded fandoms who will try to poke holes at vegan logic.

And all you'll be doing by refuting him is wasting your own time while making him more money. Why can't sherdoggers understand how to operate in this troll-based economy we now live in.

There are no more sincere opinions. Everything is said to generate reactions.

I didn't give him a view, I didn't have to watch his video to know what he's going to say, I live in California, I know his arguments already.

Having a buff explosive guy denigrating and belittling him like a piece of shit he is the sort of thing Rogan pays for when he's not rolling around on mats with his stoner buddies and blowing his waste all over Joey Diaz's fat, unwashed face.
I guarantee you were jerking your tiny hateboner while writing this.

Oh hey, another person who has never been hunting and has no idea what it's all about talking about how morally superior they are to hunters and how hunters are all blood thirsty psycopaths...

Joe Rogan is a db tourist trophy hunter though. He came to Canada and paid a guide thousands to find him a bear that was probably baited in to kill. Wonder if he even ate any of the meat..

That's not what hunting is imo.

The problems with vegans is that they have the arguments on their side and they know it, so they have a sense of superiority.
Found the vegan.

"The problem with vegans is their huge cocks distract you while they are informing you about how to eat."

Im all good with people being Vegan and I'm a big supporter of animal rights but its been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt how unhealthy being vegan is.

Do you have any references for this? I am trying to determine what the research is, as people get very emotional about this issue. I am trying to prevent prostate cancer and diabetes which a lot of my family have developed, and we are of meat eating Germans and Irish stock, and I want to live to see my kids turn 50.

I'm a meat eater but I see the benefits of veganism or vegetarian. I mainly side with them on the animal abuse.

His tiny head looks photoshopped on his body.

wow that kid is a piece of shit, why would someone talk about their uncle like that when he just had a heart attack and worst of all he got pissed when he his family told him to stop filming the heart attack...

I'm a vegan that hates Joe Rogan and even I think this video is horrible.

Found the vegan.

"The problem with vegans is their huge cocks distract you while they are informing you about how to eat."

I'm not vegan, I actually just got done eating a fat steak burrito. I can just recognize what makes sense and what doesn't. And from a moral and environmental standpoint vegans make a better argument. They make an ok argument in the health department, of course eating more vegetables is going to be good for you, I'm not entirely convinced it's better than no meat though.

Back