Vegan Gains bashing Joe Rogan

a) Rogan would wreck this kid.
b) Its only a matter of time before labs are able to produce tasty cuts of meat that don't come from animals that won't cost you a ton. Why re-arrange your life for veganism now when that reality is so near?

Huh? I think eating lab developed meat is something that Rogan would slap you for, he wants you to go out and kill and eat a wild animal that eats a natural diet, he doesn't even want you to eat corn fed beef.

Outside if the childish alteration of Rogan's voice, that was actually a fairly intelligent video.

I mean, I'll always eat meat but it was well made, I gotta give that to him.

Oh hey, another person who has never been hunting and has no idea what it's all about talking about how morally superior they are to hunters and how hunters are all blood thirsty psycopaths...

Just gonna leave this here.
info.HowWildlifeisThriving.jpg

If anything, this is a testament to
how the monetization of the environment
has perverted our relationship with and
within it. The only reason those bills were
enacted in the first place is because there
was no previous regulations on hunting.
So people were just going trigger happy,
killing at their will to the point that wildlife
needed to be protected. The settlers here
had no idea how to work in harmony with
the land.. there was no interest in long
term health. So we needed these rules
to keep the human animals in check.

Now, the same rules are being used to
justify something that shouldn't have to be
justified... killing animals for our own food
may be antiquated to some extent, but
never the less, it is our right. But it also
our obligation to go about it consciously.

Skulls of bison:
Bison-skulls-pile-to-be-used-for-fertilizer-1870-small.jpg

The fact that the idea of "conservation" is
unequivocally married to the act of killing
shows that something is wrong.

There are natural diseases that occur
within species population that controls it
naturally if they get out of hand. Farmers
can tell you this about rabbits. Not to
mention natural predators. But Rogan
nuthuggers will stick to their guns about
the dangers of "rewilding"... how wolves
and cougars are monsters that need to
be feared and controlled with a firm hand...

But that's a whole separate discussion.
My opinion, is that there's already enough
shitty ass, littering, xanax'd humans out
there anyways. It might humble a few of
them to have to see a cougar every now
and then to remind them of their own
mortality and connection with this land.
And if they're too xanax'd out, that they
aren't fast enough to get away or shoot
it before it gets its throat ripped out...
then i'm ok with that too. The earth>people
I understand not everyone feels the same.
But I also believe that most people can
agree that there needs to be a paradigm
shift in the way we approach and connect
with nature. Especially as we move forward

Lol I'd eat a vegan before I go vegan

Try and stop me

I have relatives that are vegan nuts..I always bring this dessert to Christmas dinnner and tell them it's vegan...Then I laugh knowing it's loaded with butter and cream...one of them says she's lactose intolerant...we knows shes full of shit cause she never gets sick eating the shit I bring. Fuckers.

His videos on the supplement industry and fake natties are hilarious.

I eat meat because I like the taste I know it's not healthy.

Some of the arguments meat users come up with to justify it are so stupid and illogical though.

Huh? I think eating lab developed meat is something that Rogan would slap you for, he wants you to go out and kill and eat a wild animal that eats a natural diet, he doesn't even want you to eat corn fed beef.

That's Joe's problem.

What I'm getting at is Veganism for the sake of animal welfare vs the inevitable development of meat that doesn't come from animals.

I have nothing bad to say to vegans/vegetarians etc, eat whatever you wanna eat. But if you wanna change my diet and make me eat what you think is good, you are an asshole and I hope you die. That guy seems to be a complete fucktard.

There are some strange personalities that get e-fame these days. This guy is internet famous? How? Why?

I base my diet off of the idea of how I would be forced to eat if I had no infrastructure to support me. A sensible selection of animal and vegetation sources will be optimal for humans. We are omnivores for a biological reasons. A balance of both sources help support our cognitive ability as human beings. Society has destroyed our ability to think logically and simply for ourselves, which is why we latch on to trends. Diet has to be one of the most affected by this, too.

1. If Vegan "is a religion" than so is being a pro-meathead bro. Rogan is basically religious with all of his conspiracy theory bullshit beliefs, and the people on here saying they would eat a Vegan before they turn Vegan sounds suspiciously like a Jihadist talking about converting to a different religion.

2. The idea that Vegan diet is automatically unhealthy is dumb as fuck. There is no standard Vegan diet, and I'm sure there are a bunch that are unhealthy, but there are plenty that are healthy too. Are you really going to shit on Vegans when you're stuffing your face with McDonalds and Funions?

3. Most people know Jack-shit about nutrition, and plenty of those who do don't care anyway, so why worry about someone else's diet choice? The idea that Vegans are the only loud ones in the debate is laughable. My brother is a vegan and I can easily say people make fun of his veganism way more than he preaches to anyone. If you ever become a vegan or vegetarian even, get ready to hear I couldn't give up steak no less than one million times.

4. This Vegan weight-lifter guy is a retarded DB. So is Rogan. Look at Rogan's beliefs as a whole and then decide whether you really want to listen to him when he's outside the octagon.

Dude's a fucking psycho.

He filmed his grandfather having a heart attack, and wanted to upload it to Youtube??! Whaaaat.

And he's "happy" his grandfather died, and was "dragged" to the funeral. Wow!

Vegan Gainz usually starts off on point and even funny, then goes into Vegan Jihad mode and you stop the video

Back