UFC Fight Night: Sandhagen vs Dillashaw GIFS

TJ really pouring on that offense. So gif heavy. I can see why he won.

TJ really did a number on the air. Maycee Barber & Leonard Garcia were very proud tonight.

He swung and missed so much. Then he hugged. And his brain was rattled and face turned to burger. LoL

Cory was winning the striking exchanges

TJ was winning in the grappling exchanges. I think won based on octagon control. Pressed Cory on the cage majority of the fight and got a couple take downs. I edged towards Cory but I can see why they gave it to TJ

Holding on and NOT trying to get a takedown?! Just holding on against the cage is pure cringe. It isn't trying to damage, advance or do anything useful.

giphy.gif

Cory was winning the striking exchanges

TJ was winning in the grappling exchanges. I think won based on octagon control. Pressed Cory on the cage majority of the fight and got a couple take downs. I edged towards Cory but I can see why they gave it to TJ
Thanks for the breakdown. In the gifs, definitely I gave the edge to Cory. He definitely landed the better shots, but if TJ was coming forward the whole time and putting some of his own shots on I could see it. But pure striking exchanges, looks like Cory was much better IMO.

Back