Media Merab Dvalishvili: 'Umar Nurmagomedov doesn't deserve to fight Cory Sandhagen!'

A master class in wrestling against a guy who clearly wasn't much of a wrestler lol. Amazing. Definitely wasn't a masterclass in MMA as he didn't want to trade at all with that guy. And that guy wasn't some elite fighter. It's a lot easier to look dominant when you're not fighting the best fighters.

And no, hitting a takedown when you're rocked on a guy who clearly isn't that much of a wrestler doesn't make you "invincible" lol. That makes no sense at all.
You think trading shots with a visibly dangerous striker is MMA? It‘s stupidity. MMA is about imposing the facet of fighting where you have an edge. Umar clearly did that.

This is dumb of Merab to be commenting on rankings like that below him.

I can understand if someone was trying to jump ahead of him in the rankings without actually fighting him. That would be a legitimate complaint. But these rankings are below him and don't really affect him. Who cares. And if Umar isn't legit, he will get exposed. If he wins, he obviously deserved the fight in the first place.

Lmao what a dumb thing to say, is not like Corey is o a mega streak nor is the champ.

Umar have a lot of hype on himself and based on his performances alone he deserve a step up.

I think they just don't want Umar go up in rankings so they won't need to fight him.

Merab wanted to fight umar few times but umar said no bc merab was not #1 now he wants merab when he has zero ranked wins

You think trading shots with a visibly dangerous striker is MMA? It‘s stupidity. MMA is about imposing the facet of fighting where you have an edge. Umar clearly did that.

I didn't say he needed to trade shots with him, but a proper masterclass would have included some striking. All Umar wanted to do was lay and pray a regional can with a fake, padded record, which is a lot easier to do against lesser comp.

I didn't say he needed to trade shots with him, but a proper masterclass would have included some striking. All Umar wanted to do was lay and pray a regional can with a fake, padded record, which is a lot easier to do against lesser comp.
If you call that lay and pray then i would suggest that you find another sport to follow, or perhaps Slap Championship.

Weak look from Merab. He scared that Umar kicks Corys ass and challenges for the belt? This isnt the first time that the UFC gives someone a big step up in competition.

#13 Omalley vs #1 Yan, BSD vs Poirier were some recent match ups

Last edited:
Georgians are anti-Russian and vice versa. itz normal.

If you call that lay and pray then i would suggest that you find another sport to follow, or perhaps Slap Championship.

He lay and prayed for dear life.

And I already follow Slap, mate, before it became bigger than soccer even. No LNP there.

Umar is going to be the best fighter out of Dagestan. He's extremely well rounded and is only gettting better.

Merab is jelly and knows umar will rule the division

Back