UFC 306 Sphere. I figured it out.

T-800
@purple
Reaction score
So I have done some thought about why it will be a 1 off and such. I have come to the conclusion that there will be an announcement or when we tune in it will be this huge surprise that the cage will be none other than A SPHERE!

You heard it here first trans ladies and gentlemen. The fighters will be fighting in a sphere cage in a SPHERE. The first and only time the UFC drops it's patented Octagon for a Circle.

I know where their next special event should be

MV5BZTIyZGM3NDItMTNmNS00Yzc4LTg2MzItOWY4MTE1NDlmZDIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAwMzUyOTc@._V1_.jpg

I ain't figured it at all.. you get a unique venue you label a once ever. Then you ..............

A. Make it a Noche card when there's not even alot of great Mexican fighters in ufc (some but not enoufh to feature in a mega card this was supposed to be) .
B. Have a main event that's bland (Omalley isn't a draw) and an even more un interesting co main in Val Grasso 3.
C. After Ortega UFC. Shoved as many no name mexican fighters they could on undercard.
D. Somehow Gaethje (1/2 mexican never mentioned even for it that I remember).

I am a little confused--are they fighting in a sphere or a circle? They are not the same thing. A sphere is a three dimensional shape: a ball or a hamster cage. If you mean a circle (or round) cage, that is something different.

I am a little confused--are they fighting in a sphere or a circle? They are not the same thing. A sphere is a three dimensional shape: a ball or a hamster cage. If you mean a circle (or round) cage, that is something different.
No evidence to suggest it's anything but an Octagon as far as i'm aware.

It'll be Gladiator style rules too.

yNN6Ve.gif

But in a Sphere because, AMERICAN GLADIATORS!!!!

yze2r_Y1qCpEgvg_dp-mY-AjqGE=.gif

Reactions: 666
Back