• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Dricus Du Plessis vs Israel Adesanya is being discussed to headline UFC 305 in Perth, Australia on Aug. 17

Dricus Du Plessi vs Israel Adesanya
Kai Asukura vs Song Yadong
Kamaru usman vs Shavkat Rakhmanov
Brandon Royval vs Steve Erceg
Dan Hooker vs Drakkar Klose

Paddy is booked vs green on UFC 304

Where'd ya get Kamaru from? Did you mean JDM?

That's a solid looking card though.

Looks like Arnold Allen is listed and Gavin Tucker as well.

Isn’t Allen booked right now?

I have to think that this board is shown in these videos on purpose. I’m sure some of these fights are not signed but just ideas. UFC has a history of announcing fights before they’ve been signed. That said it’s gotta be Izzy vs DDP and if I had to guess maybe cejudo against song maybe figgy

They need to put random women in the 2nd or 3rd ppv slot, just like 303 (and countless other ppv's)

Chinese fighters in both the main and co-main. Chinese fighters are doing pretty well rn.

What a joke he's getting a title shot after being thoroughly outclassed by Strickland.

Sean really killed the momentum and hype for that fight with how he dog walked Izzy and then many thought he beat Dricus. The leadup will still be something gonna be a lot of African talk, racial tension probably but Sean really spoiled a chunk of the hype of what was to be. Sean was supposed to be a tuneup and easy KO for Izzy to leadup to Dricus LMAO

hopefully DDP just kills Izzy once and for all, and relegates to 2nd tier permanently.
If Izzy wins, the amount of anime quotes we gonna get is going to get nauseating.

I'm surprise no one mentioned this in a 12 page thread.

But Perth is where fighters are given less time to rehydrate and it's why Islam looked so bad vs Volk. DDP is massive so he'll probably not have enough time refill, so it favors Izzy.

hopefully DDP just kills Izzy once and for all, and relegates to 2nd tier permanently.
If Izzy wins, the amount of anime quotes we gonna get is going to get nauseating.
I think he will. Izzy is 34 now with a lot of mileage and should start declining. DDP has gotten better with every fight we've seen him in.

If Izzy loses I could see him retiring.

DDP vs Izzy
Erceg vs KKF

Not sure who else, Im sure somehow a fucking Tafa brother will open the PPV card.

Back