Tyson Fury vs Otto Wallin agreed to terms for a September fight on ESPN+

Fury tested positive before the scheduled rematch with Wlad, NOT the first bout where he won. I suspect he used to get over the ankle injury he'd picked up in training. Seen this posted a few times as fact, and it isn't.

Who takes nandrolone for a sprained ankle??? The PED was not prescribed, meaning Fury has a PED resource. His cousin, Hugie Fury, tested positive for the same steroid. When Tyson tested positive doesn't really matter aside from the fact that it immediately precludes his extended bender/sabbatical. If he was on it before the Wlad rematch, a man he had just defeated, logic dictates he was on the juice beforehand.

Last edited:
Hes always been religious. He took shit about his outdated views before he had a breakdown. Irish travellers are generally catholic, and religion is still very prevalent in their culture. As opposed to most brits who are atheist

Affiliating with a religion and citing it as your convenience is not the same as being religious.

Washington, Martin, Joyce, Pulev, Price, Dubois, Kabayel, Hrgovic, Kuzmin, Ajagba, Hunter, Molina, Yoka, Bakole, Teper, Rozanski, and Fedosov. These guys were all available and are all ranked higher than Wallin on Boxrec. In this list you have undefeated fighters, former title challengers, a former world champion, gold medallists, and legit prospects.

They're talking shit when they say they couldn't find anybody better.

All of them would be willing to face Fury in September, and with no promoter problems? Not saying I disagree with you, I just wonder what approaches or attempts were made for other opponents that we don't know about. Also, is boxrec more legit that WBO rankings, for example?

All of them would be willing to face Fury in September, and with no promoter problems? Not saying I disagree with you, I just wonder what approaches or attempts were made for other opponents that we don't know about. Also, is boxrec more legit that WBO rankings, for example?
A fair few of them are under the same management as Fury, so no promoter problems there. I'm sure a lot of those guys would jump at the opportunity to fight Fury. Beating Fury would do wonders for their careers.

Also, yeah I'd say Boxrec is more legit. No independent rankings has Wallin in the top 10, so that should tell you everything really. Look at The Ring, ESPN, Boxrec, TBRB, etc. Sanctioning organisations are prone to bias and a lot of questionable rankings, and it happens all the time.

Is it fair to say Wallin is better than Schwarz?

Is it fair to say Wallin is better than Schwarz?
I think he’s number one in Sweden whereas Schwartz was only number eight in Germany. That’s gotta count for something.

Honestly, Schwarz's record looks better on paper.
Yeah, thinking about it, you're probably right. At least Schwarz opponents are fighting decent level fighters like Kabayel, Chisora, Allen, Takam, etc.

Who takes nandrolone for a sprained ankle??? The PED was not prescribed, meaning Fury has a PED resource. His cousin, Hugie Fury, tested positive for the same steroid. When Tyson tested positive doesn't really matter aside from the fact that it immediately precludes his extended bender/sabbatical. If he was on it before the Wlad rematch, a man he had just defeated, logic dictates he was on the juice beforehand.

I agree with your argument. It doesnt really make a difference to me as I know Wlad as a huge PED abuser at least since starting his pro career (was a very open "secret" back then in Germany, so it was kind of fair game. Still Fury imo still takes PED to help getting in fight shape.

Who cares!

It's not really about caring and not caring, but more what is and isn't. We all care about boxing and the surrounding dynamics or else we wouldn't be on this internet forum.

I agree with your argument. It doesnt really make a difference to me as I know Wlad as a huge PED abuser at least since starting his pro career (was a very open "secret" back then in Germany, so it was kind of fair game. Still Fury imo still takes PED to help getting in fight shape.

Yeah, even now Wlad looks like he is lost in the sauce.

Fury tested positive before the scheduled rematch with Wlad, NOT the first bout where he won. I suspect he used to get over the ankle injury he'd picked up in training. Seen this posted a few times as fact, and it isn't.
Pissed hot PRIOR to the first fight, wasn’t revealed until prior to the rematch.

Pissed hot PRIOR to the first fight, wasn’t revealed until prior to the rematch.
Is correct. Failed test was from feb 2015, became public june 2016, which is a quick turnaround by UKAD standards. Molina popped for the AJ fight in 2016, this became public in 2018. Dilian whyte could have been expecting to get thru the wilder fight and a rematch and retire, before anything went public, no wonder Eddie hearns is so angry with the american journal that spilled the beans

Cheers for this, double checked it, as my memory is shocking. News broke 2016, but his A sample (positive), B sample and blood test (negative), were from the previous year. Lucky I don't work as a proof reader.

Back