Tyson Fury vs Otto Wallin agreed to terms for a September fight on ESPN+

642.gif

I hope Fury gets ktfo.

And espn will be hyping the shit out of it

They lining up his opponents like he's a 22 year old prospect who's 5 years away from the top dogs. Who are these guys he's fighting?

So is this finally bad enough to get him the shit he blatantly deserves.

Lineal champ my hoop.

tyson is gonna can crush inbetween big fights. hes not a title holder, so im not surprised its yet another dud

This was the fight I wanted at heavyweight. Really can’t understand the hate for lineal champ Tyson Fury here.

A real man of the people. Can’t wait.

Tyson is just getting that timing right for his boar-meat consumption cycle before facing Wilder again.

These aren't stay busy fights so much as stay off cocaine and booze fights. These are to keep him in shape and maintain discipline.

I would prefer a better opponent, but so long as big fights get signed I'm not too bothered. I think Fury will only be around for a few more years, two or three big fights then that's it. He doesn't have the dedication or motivation for it long term.

apparently Fury's team approached Povetkin for a fight but he said no, so its not like they aren't trying to get good opponents

but this is very sub par. will not be watching.

apparently Fury's team approached Povetkin for a fight but he said no, so its not like they aren't trying to get good opponents

but this is very sub par. will not be watching.
Povetkin is already signed to fight Hughie Fury though. Even if they approached him before that fight was signed, there's guys like Pulev or Parker who he could be fighting.

Back