Tyson Fury vs Otto Wallin agreed to terms for a September fight on ESPN+

Bronzehawkattack

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score

Now THIS is what I call matchmaking.
If this Wallin fight happens then in Fury's past 5 fights, 4 of his opponents will have been ranked outside of the top 45 Heavyweights on boxrec.

Trying to figure out if this is worse than Charles Martin or not. <Lmaoo>

“Top amateur in Sweden.” That tells me all I need to know. I can’t begrudge a guy easy paydays if he can get them, but it’s impossible to get excited about this sort of thing.

Also when the fuck was Wallin a serious option for AJ? I don't remember that all.

Called that shit lmao.

What a joke. Imagine Wilder or AJ pissing hot a second time or fighting the caliber of opponents Fury is. Insane double standards among the HWs right now. Its truly incredible.

It's a bad opponent but Fury doesn't have a belt (aside from the Lineal) and he is fighting Wilder again. So I don't really care.

But yeah, disgraceful choice of opponent.

It's a bad opponent but Fury doesn't have a belt (aside from the Lineal) and he is fighting Wilder again. So I don't really care.

But yeah, disgraceful choice of opponent.
Him v Wilder isn't confirmed.

Trying to figure out if this is worse than Charles Martin or not. <Lmaoo>
Prince Charles has at least actually fought names, even if he got absolutely humiliated by one of them, and the other is some fat polish guy who is decent (Oh and that one Russian who won rounds with one leg)
These guys Fury is lining up haven't fought above Euro level.

Prince Charles has at least actually fought names, even if he got absolutely humiliated by one of them, and the other is some fat polish guy who is decent (Oh and that one Russian who won rounds with one leg)
These guys Fury is lining up haven't fought above Euro level.
Also Charles Martin actually has a wikipedia page lmao

WTF????

At least Joshua and Wilder have some stones to fight people who are an actual threat...

I just found out, Sweden only has 4 professional heavyweights as well

Nice. Got a poster of Otis Wallin on my wall.
Huge fan here.
Otis stops him in 4

Horrible’ bob Arum better not criticize the opponents of the top fighters not manage by him for the rest of his short stance on this earth

Who would have thought that Hughie Fury would be facing the #5 ranked HW and Tyson would be facing #48?

So bad it could be true.

Back