Elections Trump picks JD Vance for VP

Do you like this Trump pick for VP?

• Total voters
The couch fucking memes are funny, and people are justifiably upset over his "single cat ladies" comment, but I hope this doesn't distract people from his connections to Peter Theil, and by extension the neoreactionary movement in general.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...where-peter-thiel-is-placing-his-biggest-bets

These people are, by their own admission, a threat to the very concept of democracy. If they aren't completely and utterly crushed, democracy in the developed world is dead.
Developed world? Europe says hi..

I have known next to nothing about JD Vance till yesterday. I watched the movie about Vance's life growing up, Hillbilly Elegy. It was inspiring. Vance came from poverty and lousy circumstances but with hard work was able to rise to the top of society. It is an only in America story.

I hope that we are able to keep such opportunities to thrive alive and well in the US.

I'd replace him if I was Trump to be honest. It might be a bad look but I think it does more damage leaving him on, promise him some other position to keep him onside.

The Dems got to change their ticket because of unfavourable polls so why not play that game too?

I'd replace him if I was Trump to be honest. It might be a bad look but I think it does more damage leaving him on, promise him some other position to keep him onside.

The Dems got to change their ticket because of unfavourable polls so why not play that game too?
Add him to the list..

IbqJuto.gif

God forbid we give people what they want with a candidate that they are voting for.

I think Trump not only should be allowed but should be encouraged to replace Vance at any time between now and the election

Pete only delivers one kind off Blow and its not a knock out...and Damn you are consistent in posting nothing burger shit piles. And that one dude in that's commenting in that video is such a limp tool.

The wife who was leaning Trump now says she is leaning Kamala because of Vance. This cat lady thing might not seem like a big deal but women are extremely fickle and react emotionally. Seriously, its time to get rid, he is toxic to the female vote.

At the end of the day, few give a fuck about the VP pick, let alone Peter Thiel. Enjoy the couch memes.
In reality they hate Vance because he was born with nothing and didn't play the self victim role and became something by making good personal decisions. They cater to those who are self victimized and they don't like Vance because of that.

Back