Social Man Of The People JD Vance oozes charisma at Donut Shop

He maxed out his Luck stat to get that Peter Thiel money.
Took the mysterious stranger perk lol. Unfortunately, that guy doesn't always show up, and it looks like JD is stuck in the Glowing Sea with The Children of Atom right now.

So you're making numbers of years up just to sound fancy?
Making up? I guess I'm lying about the number of years women have had a "horrible showing", right?

You made the implication Vance (and Trump) despises women and I made a hyperbolic and facetious suggestion his despising women might be somewhat justified by their recent public performance... How about you present some reasoning behind claiming he despises women? And is there a world where a women could be treated and viewed according to their actions, or are they exempt from public scrutiny because they're...you know, women... And not to be viewed objectively and held to the same standards as men?

I don't expect you to have a good faith exchange and could probably predict the scope of your response

Making up? I guess I'm lying about the number of years women have had a "horrible showing", right?

You made the implication Vance (and Trump) despises women and I made a hyperbolic and facetious suggestion his despising women might be somewhat justified by their recent public performance... How about you present some reasoning behind claiming he despises women? And is there a world where a women could be treated and viewed according to their actions, or are they exempt from public scrutiny because they're...you know, women... And not to be viewed objectively and held to the same standards as men?

I don't expect you to have a good faith exchange and could probably predict the scope of your response
Where did you get 7 years from, specifically? He's demonstrated his hatred for women time and time over with the childless cat women, IVF and rape being an inconvenience with abortion stances and writing the foreword for the director of The Heritage Foundation's book. How have you forgotten this?

I don't speak for every woman but even in my small very red town I've seen in my local Facebook group women won't vote for The Mandarin Molester now BECAUSE he picked a man like Shady JD. We don't like to be treated like we're birthing machines and spoken down to like rape and incest is a mild inconvenience. I've also seen the husbands of the women he's referring to not happy voting for someone like that too when they were going to before.

But again, it doesn't matter what I think, what matters is him talking himself out of The Whitehouse again when people don't vote for him. Again.

Where did you get 7 years from, specifically? He's demonstrated his hatred for women time and time over with the childless cat women, IVF and rape being an inconvenience with abortion stances and writing the foreword for the director of The Heritage Foundation's book. How have you forgotten this?

I don't speak for every woman but even in my small very red town I've seen in my local Facebook group women won't vote for The Mandarin Molester now BECAUSE he picked a man like Shady JD. We don't like to be treated like we're birthing machines and spoken down to like rape and incest is a mild inconvenience. I've also seen the husbands of the women he's referring to not happy voting for someone like that too when they were going to before.

But again, it doesn't matter what I think, what matters is him talking himself out of The Whitehouse again when people don't vote for him. Again.
again, the amount of years was somewhat arbitrary where "the last few" wouldn't represent enough of a time period and "since forever" would be too hyperbolic... again you're mistaken as to what's important, ignoring the crux of the post...

Hatred now? You're not a victim by virtue of being a woman... it's the same line of reason you dolts assigned beliefs to Trump like he's racist because "x" and he's xenophobic because of "y", etc... you fill in the blanks to support your conclusion instead of objectively viewing things in context. Rape and incest are such a small amount of pregnancies as to be negligible and of course Trump has addressed these issues by giving his opinion which is he believes in exemptions for each but also believe it's not his role to decide either way, you know, democracy...

This "abortion" issue is another tool of emotional manipulation used to handcuff wannabe victims. You don't want to be a birthing machine, then don't be... ask your facebook friends and their beta husbands if they'd rather leave laws to the states and not have the government tell us what we can and can't do or if they'd rather have the governmental green light to kill the baby they acted to create and live in a communist country flooded with unvetted criminals? There is no ban on abortion and no intentions to enact one federally but for some reason this non issue trumps the legitimate concerns we're grappling with. Remember, the highest court in the land ruled the national government has no place deciding what should be decided by the people of their respective states. You might want more of governmental control but that is never a good thing...

People who look the other way as it relates to everything Biden Harris, their media propagandists, the lawfare and the state of America and the world because of their imaginary boogyman are a real problem. Wake up...

again, the amount of years was somewhat arbitrary where "the last few" wouldn't represent enough of a time period and "since forever" would be too hyperbolic... again you're mistaken as to what's important, ignoring the crux of the post...

Hatred now? You're not a victim by virtue of being a woman... it's the same line of reason you dolts assigned beliefs to Trump like he's racist because "x" and he's xenophobic because of "y", etc... you fill in the blanks to support your conclusion instead of objectively viewing things in context. Rape and incest are such a small amount of pregnancies as to be negligible and of course Trump has addressed these issues by giving his opinion which is he believes in exemptions for each but also believe it's not his role to decide either way, you know, democracy...

This "abortion" issue is another tool of emotional manipulation used to handcuff wannabe victims. You don't want to be a birthing machine, then don't be... ask your facebook friends and their beta husbands if they'd rather leave laws to the states and not have the government tell us what we can and can't do or if they'd rather have the governmental green light to kill the baby they acted to create and live in a communist country flooded with unvetted criminals? There is no ban on abortion and no intentions to enact one federally but for some reason this non issue trumps the legitimate concerns we're grappling with. Remember, the highest court in the land ruled the national government has no place deciding what should be decided by the people of their respective states. You might want more of governmental control but that is never a good thing...

People who look the other way as it relates to everything Biden Harris, their media propagandists, the lawfare and the state of America and the world because of their imaginary boogyman are a real problem. Wake up...
You appear to want an argument about women's rights here. This isn't what's going on with what I'm talking about. That's all done and dusted with him saying we aren't important. What's important is the fact women aren't putting up with being spoken about like that. And you clearly don't like women if you have any women in your life. You referring to men who care about us as "beta" goes to show what a man you are, and your cowardice to the women if any in your life.

You appear to want an argument about women's rights here. This isn't what's going on with what I'm talking about. That's all done and dusted with him saying we aren't important. What's important is the fact women aren't putting up with being spoken about like that. And you clearly don't like women if you have any women in your life. You referring to men who care about us as "beta" goes to show what a man you are, and your cowardice to the women if any in your life.
So... Mean tweets still?

To me, that's what is funnier than the donut shop video itself.

This video was actually vetted by the Trump/Vance campaign and they were all high fiving saying "Yea, good job! This makes you look normal!"

Seems like the Republicans need to get some DEI hires that aren't rich white people in their 50's, 60s, & 70's lmao.

Excellent point. I don't know how that video saw the light of day if it was in their control. Insanity. So far gone that they think that is being normal lol

Nicely conceded.
what's to concede? you made no points beyond "mean tweets are bad" and emotional lies about abortion... can't make much progress if you live in made up clown world...

what's to concede? you made no points beyond "mean tweets are bad" and emotional lies about abortion... can't make much progress if you live in made up clown world...
Which mean tweets? Which lies about abortion?

Think for yourself... I made my points, you did you...
The most salient point, is that and more and more women won't be voting for him in November as a result of picking Shady JD. And the fact he keeps shooting himself in the foot is pretty flippin funny.

The most salient point, is that and more and more women won't be voting for him in November as a result of picking Shady JD. And the fact he keeps shooting himself in the foot is pretty flippin funny.
ok, you win...

Question for you. Why has every state that has put abortion rights on their state ballot for a vote, succeeded?

Question for you. Why has every state that has put abortion rights on their state ballot for a vote, succeeded?
One would logically conclude because the citizens of these states wanted whatever abortion rights were being voted on?

Back