Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

b8908ab6.jpg

going bankrupt just to own the libs.
Go Woke, Go Broke!

Trump lawyer just argued in front of the Supreme court that due to Presidential immunity, Trump could assassinate someone and it would be all cool.
Even Alito is ripping Trump's lawyer to shreds. When you lose the guy who makes tons of money under the table from rich Conservatives, your case is done.

If they somehow rule that Trump can assassinate people, I would to be the first to say, for an older distinguished gentleman, Trump is super smart, jacked to the gills, and probably rocking a foot long HAWG between his legs, which puts women in orgasmic comas. I heard Trump can fuck for days. I will refer to him as President Tripod, the greatest President ever.

GMAL3ZVXEAAoTwN

Bill Barr is backing Trump for the same reason the maga reps are, they know the only way they will escape prosecution for their crimes. Party of law and order btw!

Like so many other republican politicians and representatives just completely spineless and gutless and able to do an about-face in the blink of an eye.
cornyn-spineless.png

Saw that the other day,

They are no longer afraid. The counter offensive is beginning.
I started happening when Trump was begging for people to support his court case and nobody showed up.
Recent polls show Trump plummeting with independents and women. The only group that the court cases stronger with Trump is the Rubes that already will vote for him.
Well done GOP, you ran out the only dude or dudette, Ole Man Joe can beat for the 2nd time.
Lindsey Graham was right, Trump will ruin the GOP.

Trump lawyer just argued in front of the Supreme court that due to Presidential immunity, Trump could assassinate someone and it would be all cool.
Even Alito is ripping Trump's lawyer to shreds. When you lose the guy who makes tons of money under the table from rich Conservatives, your case is done.

If they somehow rule that Trump can assassinate people, I would to be the first to say, for an older distinguished gentleman, Trump is super smart, jacked to the gills, and probably rocking a foot long HAWG between his legs, which puts women in orgasmic comas. I heard Trump can fuck for days. I will refer to him as President Tripod, the greatest President ever.

justice jackson seemed annoyed at sauer, saying he's using circular logic that doesn't make sense.

I started happening when Trump was begging for people to support his court case and nobody showed up.
Recent polls show Trump plummeting with independents and women. The only group that the court cases stronger with Trump is the Rubes that already will vote for him.
Well done GOP, you ran out the only dude or dudette, Ole Man Joe can beat for the 2nd time.
Lindsey Graham was right, Trump will ruin the GOP.
"Donald Trump is the only person not from Delaware to lose an election to Joe Biden." -- Bill Barr

justice jackson seemed annoyed at sauer, saying he's using circular logic that doesn't make sense.
Based on Sleepy and Farty Trump's history with hiring lawyers, this lawyer is on par with the rest of the terrible ones he has hired. Plus rumors his PAC is running out of lawyer money, Trump might at his next Rube Rally in between rambling about Gettysburg start asking if there are any lawyers in attendance.
Trump needs to get back to hiring Attorney 8's.

Listening to this scotus proceeding, in the room with 9 people who can forever alter our fate as a democracy with a single decision, I think it's clear who actually runs this country. So much power, in the hands of so few, for life.

The scotus should be shamed for even giving court to the argument of presidential immunity. In 235+ years of American history and presidency where presidents before this time did their terms or resigned from office never having to use this argument just did their jobs. But Donald Trump a 1 term president who still argues that he should be president with multiple criminal cases in waiting with a new rock being turned over each day to his conduct in/out of office is getting heard on this matter, by scotus?

This whole play seems ridiculous the presidency itself carries many immunities just on its own but somehow Donald Trump requires supreme immunity this one man requires God-like powers to do the job whereas many men before him just did their job no matter how good or bad, without asking for a high chair.

Listening to the Supreme Court conservatives do everything they can to try to figure out some sort of delay to the OBVIOUS decision that will Ultimately be made regarding Trump and blanket immunity is pathetic.

"Soooo...how can we kick the can a little until AFTER the election..."

The scotus should be shamed for even giving court to the argument of presidential immunity. In 235+ years of American history and presidency where presidents before this time did their terms or resigned from office never having to use this argument just did their jobs. But Donald Trump a 1 term president who still argues that he should be president with multiple criminal cases in waiting with a new rock being turned over each day to his conduct in/out of office is getting heard on this matter, by scotus?

This whole play seems ridiculous the presidency itself carries many immunities just on its own but somehow Donald Trump requires supreme immunity this one man requires God-like powers to do the job whereas many men before him just did their job no matter how good or bad, without asking for a high chair.
I am pretty sure this scotus just wants to be the badasses that get to write the rules on this one.

The good news is, things they've said today lead me believe their main concern is designing this decision appropriately. Sounds to me like they do think Trump's actions as laid out in the indictments are not immune.

Or maybe they just want to delay things, I guess.

I am pretty sure this scotus just wants to be the badasses that get to write the rules on this one.

The good news is, things they've said today lead me believe their main concern is designing this decision appropriately. Sounds to me like they do think Trump's actions as laid out in the indictments are not immune.

Or maybe they just want to delay things, I guess.
Don't think that the far right justices won't rule in favor of Trump if they can find a way to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back