Thoughts on UFC 300 so far?

Looking absurd if it holds together. Well done bald goof.

Should be a six fight main and that WMMA should be on the prelims. Main event fights are all 5 rounders.

<{JustBleed}>

What was so great about 200?
This feels in that ballpark to me although 299 is looking so good it's making 300 less special.
What was so great about 200?
This feels in that ballpark to me although 299 is looking so good it's making 300 less special.

Here is the line up, even the prelims had some names in it:

Brock Lesnar
Cain Velasquez
Jon Jones
Daniel Cormier
Mark Hunt
Anderson Silva
Jose Aldo
Frankie Edgar
Travis Browne

Then some lesser fights and prelims with:
Tate
Nunes
Johnny Hendricks
Tj Dillashaw
Diego Sanchez
Sage Northcut
Thiago Santos

Two good heavyweight battles and a lot of champs, former champs, and exciting fighters on that card.

I know a lot of these names must look foreign to you as a casual. But trust me. They are good matchups.

Yeah you keep on trying to polish that turd all you want, spin doctor. It's shit. You're shit. And you should feel bad.

Yeah you keep on trying to polish that turd all you want, spin doctor. It's shit. You're shit. And you should feel bad.
Calm down little buddy. There's no need for personal insults.

Try to familiarize yourself with the fighters and you won't think this card is so bad after all.

It's fine not to think this card is stacked but to call it a turd is an insane take and one that exposes you as a true casual.

Calm down little buddy. There's no need for personal insults.

Try to familiarize yourself with the fighters and you won't think this card is so bad after all.

It's fine not to think this card is stacked but to call it a turd is an insane take and one that exposes you as a true casual.

why are you still talking? Stopit. get some help.

I don’t get how you can look at the current 300 lineup and be like “ehhh it’s disappointing”. The card is already stacked lol and we don’t even know the headliner yet.

Do better.

Nowhere near 100 or 200
UFC 200 sucked.

100 was great for it's time but even comparing it for 300, what was the opening fight there? Just regular names. They are stacking this shit and you're too nostalgic to recognize

Belal vs. Edwards would be a mistake as a main event for an event that needs to deliver fireworks. The rest of the card clearly indicates that that's what they're going for.

My guess is that they are trying to get Conor and Chandler booked by then. If not, I have no clue what could fill in the main.

UFC 200 sucked.

100 was great for it's time but even comparing it for 300, what was the opening fight there? Just regular names. They are stacking this shit and you're too nostalgic to recognize

On paper 200 was great. Still turned out great overall, but a few fights didn't live up to the hype. That can happen with 300 also, so we have to talk how it looks pre fight.

300 doesn't have a headliner yet. You need that really big fight & headliner. Who is headlining 300? No great options there.

100 was epic. Hendo tossed the flying elbow to destroy Bisping. Brock finished Mir in an exciting upset then mentioned something about needing to mount his wife. Hall of famer GSP picked up another W. Solid card without being force fed Wmma or little people.

On paper 200 was great. Still turned out great overall, but a few fights didn't live up to the hype. That can happen with 300 also, so we have to talk how it looks pre fight.

300 doesn't have a headliner yet. You need that really big fight & headliner. Who is headlining 300? No great options there.

100 was epic. Hendo tossed the flying elbow to destroy Bisping. Brock finished Mir in an exciting upset then mentioned something about needing to mount his wife. Hall of famer GSP picked up another W. Solid card without being force fed Wmma or little people.
You are talking about paper first, then at the end you're talking about the actual results of 100. Which one is it?

Even on PAPER how was 200 really? Jim Miller was there, and he's here on 300. The headliner was Tate/Nunes. I know it was supposed to be DC/Jones, but it wasn't.

Im just saying, I like 300 so far.

You are talking about paper first, then at the end you're talking about the actual results of 100. Which one is it?

Even on PAPER how was 200 really? Jim Miller was there, and he's here on 300. The headliner was Tate/Nunes. I know it was supposed to be DC/Jones, but it wasn't.

Im just saying, I like 300 so far.
On paper 200 had some names. It was a silly headliner, they were just forcefeeding wmma on us.

Two heavyweight cards with Brock and Cain plus Anderson Silva and DC.

I will buy 300. And 299. 300 needs a big main to keep with the legacy of amazing centennial cards. Don't see it.

What name from 300 is going to hold to Brock Lesnar, Anderson, or DC.

Conor would.

I think it will sell less than 100 or 200. Will see.

Here is the line up, even the prelims had some names in it:

Brock Lesnar
Cain Velasquez
Jon Jones
Daniel Cormier
Mark Hunt
Anderson Silva
Jose Aldo
Frankie Edgar
Travis Browne

Then some lesser fights and prelims with:
Tate
Nunes
Johnny Hendricks
Tj Dillashaw
Diego Sanchez
Sage Northcut
Thiago Santos

Two good heavyweight battles and a lot of champs, former champs, and exciting fighters on that card.

If you want to pretend Jon Jones was there I guess it's a great event.

The big draw was Brock and he was coming from retirement and paired with a hopefully favourable Hunt. Which is great for casuals but hardly special.

Anderson jumping in to save a fight was nice but it had zero interest watching DC lay on top of him.

Aldo vs Edgar is a great normal title fight.

You're even putting in a Northcutt fight as special. Maybe Dana is resigning him for the mega fight then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back