There is a man who can beat Alex Periera...

Is that supposed to be some kind of insult? Murzakanov is also a very explosive fighter albeit it one also with suspect cardio
no of course not. murzakanov is a very solid fighter, and a lot bigger. don't think chimaev has the striking to bother alex and not sure if his wrestling will be as effective at such a size disadvantage.

Concur.

Utterly laughable to think Khazhat (the guy who got dropped by, and barely beat the tiny Burns) is going to be able to beat a massive killer like Pereira.

Utterly laughable.
Melvin knocked out mark hunts don’t be dumb

khamzat-chimaev-threatens-sean-strickland-you-know-how-fast-i-can-finish-you.jpg

Alhamdulillah, it was written in the stars for Jiri to lose last night. For the higher power would like to make way for the truly destined.

Allah is the perfect planner

Hell no. This guy can't beat his own anxiety.

The answer is Jon Jones.

Khazmat can't beat cheeseburger how can he beat Peirera?

If this fight ever gets announced I will have a 30 minute pig-like orgasm.

Khamzat already called out Pereira, and Pereira agreed to a fight with Khamzat at 205. Khamzat then declined.

I doubt Khamzat has the balls to fight Pereira and light heavyweight.

Khamzat is definitely a better grappler easily but he will struggle to get Alex down, Alex at 205 is coming into the cage at 230 lbs & his TDD is stout. Khamzat will feel the size difference, he will find it very hard to get Alex down. I feel like Khamzat would be a big underdog. At MW, Khamzat would have a shot as Alex at this point would be draining himself to make MW (Alex himself said he can't make 185 anymore). Khamzat likes to make callouts for fights he know won't happen

No disrespect to Khamzat, but he can't even beat the common cold right now.

Overtraining is causing him to be sick. Dude needs to dial it back a little bit.

khamzat-chimaev-threatens-sean-strickland-you-know-how-fast-i-can-finish-you.jpg

Alhamdulillah, it was written in the stars for Jiri to lose last night. For the higher power would like to make way for the truly destined.

Allah is the perfect planner

lol finish your stage fright first, mr. chimaev

Melvin knocked out mark hunts don’t be dumb
Melvin Manhoef, widely regarded as one of the hardest P4P hitters in the sports history up until Francis and Poatan? Chimaev may have one tapped Gerald Meerschart but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Back