• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

There is a man who can beat Alex Periera...

It's crazy that people are just deciding to collectively forget he was knocked the fuck out by izzy not that long ago, it's like everybody did the men in black flashy thingie so that they could suck on poatan's balls without the regretful memory popping up in their heads.

Not only that but his victory over Jan wasn't all that impressive and he arguably lost his last two kickboxing matches before coming to the UFC.

Yes he is great but jesus get off his nuts.
Nobody’s forgot anything, you fight top opponents you might lose, it happens.

It’s how you handle it and rebound and Pereira did that superbly, no bitching, no moaning, no shite excuses.

4 top 5 opponents at LHW on the bounce.

khamzat-chimaev-threatens-sean-strickland-you-know-how-fast-i-can-finish-you.jpg

Alhamdulillah, it was written in the stars for Jiri to lose last night. For the higher power would like to make way for the truly destined.

Allah is the perfect planner

Dude can’t even beat food poisoning and make it to the cage.
You have Poatan Derangement Syndrome and should seek help immediately.

Will you stop whining? You whine in every thread.
To my perspective, I tell people facts, and you hating that is just you whining about being revealed as fucking wrong all the time

You don't want to be called a shitty poster, then the responsibility is on you to stop being a shitty poster. It's not the responsibility of the people who call you out for being a shitty poster.

To my perspective, I tell people facts, and you hating that is just you whining about being revealed as fucking wrong all the time

You don't want to be called a shitty poster, then the responsibility is on you to stop being a shitty poster. It's not the responsibility of the people who call you out for being a shitty poster.

Maybe you shouldn't find the need to tell people facts

Okay, I will stop posting. I thought I was bringing up fruitful conversation but it looks like people are getting annoyed.
You know what, you're right. We should engage stupidity with encouragement and good faith arguments.

On that note, there's only one guy who can beat Leon Edwards
PtII2-H3_400x400.jpg

Forget the fact that he can't fight and he didn't compete at WW. Soon as he's back, Edwards better watch himself.

You know what, you're right. We should engage stupidity with encouragement and good faith arguments.

On that note, there's only one guy who can beat Leon Edwards
PtII2-H3_400x400.jpg

Forget the fact that he can't fight and he didn't compete at WW. Soon as he's back, Edwards better watch himself.

Wti7Vw.gif

Back