The Pub

Apparently images of Greg Plitt's body were used to create Dr. Manhattan's physique in the Watchmen movie. That's kinda cool. Never heard of the guy though.

He's on like every magazine cover for men's health and other similar mags.

Guys enough with the jokes, it's very disrespectful. I don't understand the train of thought you have to make light of something like this. I think the gags have run out of steam now anyway.

Guys enough with the jokes, it's very disrespectful. I don't understand the train of thought you have to make light of something like this. I think the gags have run out of steam now anyway.

I wouldn't get all steamed up about it, most of these guys have a one track mind. What rails me is that I can't think of a pun for this thread.

You guys are too much. All of you need to get off the crazy train.

RIP Plitt. Sucks he got hit by a choo choo train!

Guys, I don't think I'm doing it right.

When did this become a YLYL thread with all the bad puns?

Well, today's training session sucked. The flu hit me like a freight train. Couldn't keep focus and I lost track of thought frequently.

Last edited:
This pubs off the rails. Let's get back on track here and quit blowing steam.

Train hard, bitches.

What did you guys think about Greg Plitt? I watched some of his videos back in the day but couldn't really get in his mind set. A bit over the top if you ask me. Still I guess he was pretty popular in the fitness world so it's tragic way that he died.

Buddy of mine has had a mancrush on him for years now, so I've been exposed to his vids. Moderately obnoxious, highly narcissistic, great physique.

I think you're on the right track.

mrw-there-are-at-least-nacho-libre-gifs-on-the-front-page-of-rreationgifs-64252.gif

Also, next time anyone's claiming "overtraining isn't a thing"/"you can't overtrain", I'm just referencing Plitt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back