The Pub

Did Pitt get hit by a monorail or something? You guys are so insensitive with the one liners.

Brad Pitt got hit by a monorail? Wtf no!!

McGregor's hype train keeps rollin'

That hype train is going to hit a Plitt soon.

I liked how Aldo no selled the Conor bum rush.

I think growing up in the dangerous favelas of Brasil will do that to you.

I missed the fights again...

but it looks like I won a bit of vcash...

Would you be setting up a tech / comms company? I know a few who have gone out and setup by themselves or with partners over the years and done very well. We probably know some of the same people if we talking comms.

My background is networks/comms. The new company is a Value Added Distributor. Our initial business model is based around the distribution rights of a particular company's products but it's not strictly comms based (I can't say too much as we're under an NDA at the moment). We've got loads of ideas and network services will be added shortly after inception. Yeah, I've no doubt we know some of the same people, it's a pretty incestuous industry.

It's all pretty exciting, if we get the next few months right I'm confident we'll be really successful.

IPF Raw Classic World Championships are held in Finland this year. Definitely have to hit that up if at all possible.

lol

B7sIHJ3CIAENNZs.jpg

I'm sick as a god damn dog but I squatted 315 for a single this morning. 85% or so. I absolutely shouldn't be doing that yet but it felt great.

Squats will cure what ails you.

Also Jose Aldo, Thug Life:

v9Mlqw.gif

That spit bucket comment McGregor kept saying reminds me of Good Fellas where Billy Batts tells Tommy to go get his fucking shine box. Didn't end too well for Billy Batts

You know, I'm happy the UFC finally has some star power in other divisions than WW. GSP, as good as he is/was has been the face of the UFC for a long time. AS was never marketable in North America outside of fringe fanbase. McGrgor is highly marketable as is John Jones. Some longevity with the title is important.

Back