The Pub

There's been a lot of miss, as of late. Let's spice this bitch up.

Well we killed this one off. Its gonna get killed soon. Lets pour out some liquor and move on. I just happen to know a guy who created a new Pub..........

Thanks brah 's, it was about time to do something heavy

Just cheat on your wife with a black milf, that'll kill two birds with one stone.
What your wife doesn't know can't hurt her, right?

Even a creepy bastard like me has to draw the line somewhere. I can't be cheating on my wife. I may be a creep and an asshole but I'm not mentally wired to just blatantly do something hurtful to somebody who trusts me.

I jerk off thinking about it sometimes though.

Betrayal is brutal. I can't betray people, that's just too fucked up for me.

Betrayal is the word I was thinking of earlier that I couldn't think of because I've drank like 8 beers and dived to 80m today.

Even a creepy bastard like me has to draw the line somewhere. I can't be cheating on my wife. I may be a creep and an asshole but I'm not mentally wired to just blatantly do something hurtful to somebody who trusts me.

I jerk off thinking about it sometimes though.

Yup. When you are single you want to be married, when you are married you wan to be single. Plus, men just want to poke as many different holes as possible. Its just how we are wired. Its normal to want to do that...but not cool to do it if you are married. You know, unless the wife gives you the ok. My buddy worked with a couple like that. Got married in the early 20's. She was hot, and was ok with him banging any chick he wanted as long as he wrapped it up and she knew about it. They didnt even hide it either. Very interesting.

Back