The newest inductee into the OT's Rafters of Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spliff

Your favorite posters' favorite poster
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Over the years, the OT has accumulated it's fair share of brilliant posters, I should know, I'm one of them. But an even bigger phenomenon has been the OT's ability to attract the bizarro's of the world, the weirdos that one day found it upon themselves to generously decide to use Sherdog's off-topic sub-forum as a means to spread their message to the masses. Be it the ability of a 300 pound gentleman to do 30 handstand push-ups, or a man's fascination with finding the right way to talk to a chick, or most recently a poster that has a fetish for preggo belly's. Just when you think you've seen it all, the truth is, you really haven't.

I want to take this moment to honor the newest inductee into the OT's RoS (Rafters of Shame) But before I do, I would like to speak a few words towards his tribute.

This is a man who has played 6 seasons in the OT. Mostly as a journeyman, a scrub, a Popeye Jones type of guy. However, the amount of dedication this man has poured into striking up conversations with the ladies of the OT, the men pretending to be ladies of the OT, and the ladies pretending to be men pretending to be ladies of the OT, is every bit as strange as it is fascinating. We're talking about a guy who has more posts on his own visitor wall chasing tail, then he does in certain forums.

Now don't get it twisted, there has to be an appreciation for a guy that wants to get laid right? I mean, if you could wheel a chick on an MMA forum through hours and hours of conversation and then one day have an encounter that lead to some good old fashioned sweaty ball slapping sex, that would be a good thing right? Absofuckinglutely, but sadly in this grown man's case that did not happen. The amount of time this gentleman has put into trying to get laid in the OT has resulted in nothing more than a few smiley faces, some recommended music listening, and a dumptruck load of horrible innuendos. This dude hasn't even seen so much as a fucking titty, yet here is every other day showing up for work with his hard hat and steel toes hoping that one day he may strike oil and get to rub cocoa butter on some poor girl's belly. And for that, without further ado, we would like to induct Striker22 redo into the OT's Rafters of Shame.

rafters1-1.jpg

SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH

I'm really not a talker, so get up here Strikernator and say a few words. This night is yours, mate.

Photo credits to Dash Superstud. The man does great work.

the only poster i know in that picture is goon. who, btw, pwnd everyone that posts here. im assuming all the rest of the guys in the picture did the same thing?

the only poster i know in that picture is goon. who, btw, pwnd everyone that posts here. im assuming all the rest of the guys in the picture did the same thing?

Exactly.

Then one did a HUGE dickish thing leaving us with 1.5 guys were alright...

Then one did a HUGE dickish thing leaving us with 1.5 guys were alright...

I wasn't here for goon or bruce, so I reserve judgement. But they were nominated, so it is what it is.

I know Bruce Wayne, Shulom, Striker and Goon.

Goon is in his own category, that guy stands alone for both trolling and retardation. And uniqueness. He is unlike anyone else alive.

BW is a tool but still funny enough sometimes. Pathetic and laughable, but still nowhere near Goon.

Shulom is just stupid and dumb. We about his stunt with me, which was piece of shit low. So he's a scumbag sack of shit, but nowhere near Goon.

Striker is largely demonized by the community without really being stupid or laughable. His elevation to "shit poster" status is an example of you guys just creating your own reality.

What I'm saying is, Striker is no where near being in the same world as those other tards.

Goon is in his own category, that guy stands alone for both trolling and retardation. And uniqueness. He is unlike anyone else alive.

BW is a tool but still funny enough sometimes. Pathetic and laughable, but still nowhere near Goon.

Shulom is just stupid and dumb. We about his stunt with me, which was piece of shit low. So he's a scumbag sack of shit, but nowhere near Goon.

Striker is largely demonized by the community without really being stupid or laughable. His elevation to "shit poster" status is an example of you guys just creating your own reality.

What I'm saying is, Striker is no where near being in the same world as those other tards.

Thank you for contributing Nnedd, Striker will appreciate it.

Do any other posters have anything to say in honor of our newest inductee?

Striker is a good poster. The only poster there I genuinely wished would fuck off was goon. The rest I am indifferent to. But I think Striker is far funnier and more entertaining than the vast majority of the people who post here.

Nnedd said it better than me.

goon never pwned me bud... we're tight

Striker is a good poster. The only poster there I genuinely wished would fuck off was goon. The rest I am indifferent to. But I think Striker is far funnier and more entertaining than the vast majority of the people who post here.

I agree, Striker is a good guy... don't know about that last statement, but he's undeserving of most of the shit currently raining down on him here for sure... and he's good people

I still think G-Box is a bigger ***.

What stunt did Shulom pull with you?

Spliff has really stepped it up lately. Props bruh. Bringing the lulz.

Striker has been acting a little bitchmade lately, not gonna lie, I guess.

Still a good addition to the OT though. I hope he shows up in this thread sooner or later.

2/3 of the guys up there really aren't memorable enough to have such status imo.

Meetjoeblack and jerkme1 should be replaced with bigger losers imo. Those two suckbut werent really ot. Im sure we can find two more memorable losers. I nominate Nicky and Phillysportsfan to take their places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back