The newest inductee into the OT's Rafters of Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's such a good point. There are so many worthless platters/mayberriers who are in here all day posting nothing of consequence. It's the same old story. No one gets called on it until at least a few people get a reason to dislike them for something else.

IDk how that happened with Striker though, because, filler material, yeah maybe at times, but IMO he was always a solid midcarder. Stepped into the main event with the stout debacle and whenever he fights with tbt, but yeah, idk. I like the guy.

it was an original troll attempt to say the very least.

He started spiraling downwards, with that whole TBT beef.

That was just painful to read.

Also, when Striker comes to reply to this thread, you'll see exactly why he's up in the rafters.

Another thing, the rafters isn't isolated for the most pathetic and bottom of the barrel posters. It adds a bit of flare to have a few guys up there that really do think the world of themselves.

Meetjoeblack and jerkme1 should be replaced with bigger losers imo. Those two suckbut werent really ot. Im sure we can find two more memorable losers. I nominate Nicky and Phillysportsfan to take their places.

Even if the regular OT'ers don't consider meetjoeblack, it is going to be severely difficult to find a user, who is equivalent or surpasses him on the level of shittiness that he spewed. There was a call out thread on him some time ago.

It will be an extraordinary occurrence if another user replaces him.

It was a combination of things to be honest. The cocoa butter comment is one of the most pathetic things I've ever read on here. That said, if he had just taken things in stride instead of attempting to defend himself to anybody who took a shot at him eventually it would have went away. I mean, people would bring it up every now and then but he could have easily faded back into obscurity. Another problem was he is absolutely horrible at flaming and so he kept digging himself a deeper hole with every response. Lastly, the OT has been slow and people are always going to pounce on an opportunity like that. Almost anyone who made that comment would have gotten the same treatment.

The cocoa butter comment was before my time, what happened?

Yeah, he just can't help himself. He cared way too much about how he was perceived by everyone. That video, the facebook raid and subsequent "I'll subpoena all of you" was classic. You're right though, if you're going to post shit like he did you better be able to back it up. The problem was dude was always lying o it was impossible to keep his story straight.

Is he still over there? He defginitely wasn't a troll. This place meant a lot to him.

Lol I forgot about the FB stuff. I tried to friend that old butch he said gave her head but she didnt accept my friend request.

Im not sure, I havent posted there in months. I guess people here would rather believe he was a troll, than to accept that there is someone out there that retarded.

The cocoa butter comment was before my time, what happened?

p0nda just had a little p0nda and Striker jumped into the thread and said he would be second in line behind her IRL hubby to rub cocoa butter on her stomach. Just a really weird comment. Of course he tried to play it off as a joke which made things worse. Just go take a look at his userwall. The dude is fucking weird

Even if the regular OT'ers don't consider meetjoeblack, it is going to be severely difficult to find a user, who is equivalent or surpasses him on the level of shittiness that he spewed. There was a call out thread on him some time ago.

It will be an extraordinary occurrence if another user replaces him.

Meetjoeblack was brutal. He definitely deserves to be there. The pms that dude sent put him there even if you erase all of his posts.

Legit laugh out of you calling Sholum a scumbag sack or shit but saying he is still nowhere near Goon.

I really have to marvel at Goon.

He's unlike anything I've ever seen before. It would be like if a giant pile of shit fell on the earth and destroyed it.

It's be like "Man, fuck that giant pile of shit".

But in the same breath, you'd have to admit, it's incredible. What an amazingly incredible pile of shit.

1: He started spiraling downwards, with that whole TBT beef.

That was just painful to read.

Also, when Striker comes to reply to this thread, you'll see exactly why he's up in the rafters.

2: Another thing, the rafters isn't isolated for the most pathetic and bottom of the barrel posters. It adds a bit of flare to have a few guys up there that really do think the world of themselves.

1: How so? From what I saw it was no different than any beef between two OT regulars. Both had a decent amount of ammunition on the other so it wasn't limited exclusively to "Ur gay", "OMG STUPID", or "Blah blah blah ankle grabbing blah blah blah hemorrhagic buttholes." Pretty decent squabble imo.

2: Hmm, fair enough. I guess I just kind of think of it as something that should be one or the other.

p0nda just had a little p0nda and Striker jumped into the thread and said he would be second in line behind her IRL hubby to rub cocoa butter on her stomach. Just a really weird comment. Of course he tried to play it off as a joke which made things worse. Just go take a look at his userwall. The dude is fucking weird

tumblr_m7olqyIReV1rc7a65o1_500.png

Lol I forgot about the FB stuff. I tried to friend that old butch he said gave her head but she didnt accept my friend request.

Im not sure, I havent posted there in months. I guess people here would rather believe he was a troll, than to accept that there is someone out there that retarded.

That would have been hilarious had she accepted.

That seems to be the case with a lot of posters. It's always the classic out for someone who gets ruined. "I was trolling." It's pretty easy to sort through the trolls jobs and people who are genuinely pathetic.

Personally, I would volunteer to rub something else on her stomach, but that's just me.

1: How so? From what I saw it was no different than any beef between two OT regulars. Both had a decent amount of ammunition on the other so it wasn't limited exclusively to "Ur gay", "OMG STUPID", or "Blah blah blah ankle grabbing blah blah blah hemorrhagic buttholes." Pretty decent squabble imo.

I thought it was awful, there was a point where Striker was so gotten to he wasn't posting anything aside from p0nda's belly and posts for the sake of making posts just to take a shot at TBT. He would try and relate any thread topic into TBT being gay or a snitch.

Meetjoeblack was brutal. He definitely deserves to be there. The pms that dude sent put him there even if you erase all of his posts.

Haha, damn man. I had never received a pm from him or learned about them until recently. I encountered him in the mma sections, but I eventually migrated to the OT to do a call out thread on that lobotomized shitpiece.

That seems to be the case with a lot of posters. It's always the classic out for someone who gets ruined. "I was trolling." It's pretty easy to sort through the trolls jobs and people who are genuinely pathetic.

Truer words have never been posted.

It gets to the point where some people here just hope and pray that one is trolling just so they have some folklores to tell their grandkids.

Last edited:
Also, the cocoa butter comment was just the tip of the iceberg.

I imagine Striker would be a fusion of the photo I just posted and this one...

vlcsnap-346247.jpg

Replace the paint with cocoa butter, and there you go. Also, the small photos on the wall for the first pic are of p0nda's family...scary, huh?

I really have to marvel at Goon.

He's unlike anything I've ever seen before. It would be like if a giant pile of shit fell on the earth and destroyed it.

It's be like "Man, fuck that giant pile of shit".

But in the same breath, you'd have to admit, it's incredible. What an amazingly incredible pile of shit.

I completely agree. Everytime I said to myself "This guy can't possibly sink any lower" he managed to top himself. Calling a girl his fiance who had broken up with him over a year ago, living with his grandma at the age of 30, the bicep strings, sex with robots, weid pedo comments, the sex tape that looked like lost footage from national Geographic and the pimp gimmick. There's no way you could possibly explain that all to someone who didn't witness it and have them believe you. "What an incredible piece of shit" is spot on. I was shaking my head just listing some of those things

That would have been hilarious had she accepted.

It would have, I think he said she was his supervisor at this religious jewish school or church. Had she known what he was saying it would have ruined his image lol.

Also, the cocoa butter comment was just the tip of the iceberg.

So he's either a fucking pervert lunatic and is perfect OT material.. Or he puts on a decent enough pervert lunatic act to get all this attention, and is OT material.

Where's the fail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back