The newest inductee into the OT's Rafters of Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get into the whole Old OT > New OT bullshit, but the one let down I had in returning to my beloved OT was that there wasn't any dumb fuck trolls to hate on. And no offense to Striker, but as far as dumb fuck trolls go, he ain't cutten the mustard.

I know Bruce Wayne, Shulom, Striker and Goon.

Goon is in his own category, that guy stands alone for both trolling and retardation. And uniqueness. He is unlike anyone else alive.

BW is a tool but still funny enough sometimes. Pathetic and laughable, but still nowhere near Goon.

Shulom is just stupid and dumb. We about his stunt with me, which was piece of shit low. So he's a scumbag sack of shit, but nowhere near Goon.

Striker is largely demonized by the community without really being stupid or laughable. His elevation to "shit poster" status is an example of you guys just creating your own reality.

What I'm saying is, Striker is no where near being in the same world as those other tards.

Legit laugh out of you calling Sholum a scumbag sack or shit but saying he is still nowhere near Goon.

Quality thread.

Legit laugh out of you calling Sholum a scumbag sack or shit but saying he is still nowhere near Goon.

Yeah, it was really sweet of him.

Rafter of shame status should be reserved for people who proved themselves to be pathetic individuals. Like they have to have proven to us that the man, woman, or eunuch behind the computer screen is really a worthless, spineless sack of anuses. A person who just took copious and prolonged abuse from many members of the OT, (all of the guys up there but goon) doesn't necessarily prove that. When i think of people who really proved themselves to be exceptionally bitchmade or retarded, I think RITF, perhaps Mens Rea, i dunno though, I haven't ever really paid enough attention to see many people get seriously gotten to on here. And I pay a lot of attention so that's saying something.

Long story short, Striker getting friendzoned is funny and lame, but I mean, it's not like he got wrecked and legit humiliated or anything. It's not like the abuse hurled at him lately is affecting his life.

Striker is a good poster. The only poster there I genuinely wished would fuck off was goon. The rest I am indifferent to. But I think Striker is far funnier and more entertaining than the vast majority of the people who post here.

While we both agree on Goon (I think you may be the only person on this board whose dislike for him rivals mine) I can't agree on Striker. Even if you take the cocoa butter comment completely out of the equation, he's never a guy whose posts you read and laugh nor does he contribute any quality threads. He is essentially filler unless he says something ridiculously absurd. In fact, outsiside of the cocoa butter comment and the Stout stuff, I literally can't remember anything he's contributed at all. To each his own though, everyone has their different preferences in posting styles.

Yeah, it was really sweet of him.

It's a pretty damning indictment when you dislike someone more theen a guy who put a bunch of personal stuff up that wasn't even accurate.

Except Casa, he's my fucking bitch.
Oh wow. Fuck you, you illuminati loving sack of queers.

Goon is in a constant state of gotten to so its easy to feel sorry for him. While Shulom is a try hard weirdo that brings it on himself. But yea, goon isnt as bad a person as shulom.

What stunt did Shulom pull with you?

Accused him of like having murdered a young girl or something off-the-wall like that. Put up lots of weird links and shit.

Obviously it was all bullshit lol, but yeah, it was kinda fucked up.

While we both agree on Goon (I think you may be the only person on this board whose dislike for him rivals mine) I can't agree on Striker. Even if you take the cocoa butter comment completely out of the equation, he's never a guy whose posts you read and laugh nor does he contribute any quality threads. He is essentially filler unless he says something ridiculously absurd. In fact, outsiside of the cocoa butter comment and the Stout stuff, I literally can't remember anything he's contributed at all. To each his own though, everyone has their different preferences in posting styles.

I agree with this too, but since when does a guy get this much hate for being dull?

Goon is in a constant state of gotten to so its easy to feel sorry for him. While Shulom is a try hard weirdo that brings it on himself. But yea, goon isnt as bad a person as shulom.

Whoever initially gave Goon the Aspergers diagnosis was spot on. I don't think he's a bad person, I just think he's a fucking idiot. Sholum definitely brought it all on himself. He was always cool to me, but some of the shit he did to other people was fucked up (i.e) Nnedd. Plus, he was never going to recover from Helmer's video.

Last edited:
Accused him of like having murdered a young girl or something off-the-wall like that. Put up lots of weird links and shit.

Obviously it was all bullshit lol, but yeah, it was kinda fucked up.

Lol thats actually hilarious. +1 you fat child bombing piece of shit.

Oh wow. Fuck you, you illuminati loving sack of queers.

I'll leave my shoes by the door, make sure to shine those fuckers with the same ferocity as if you were punishing your pecker.

Whoever initially gave Goon the Aspergers diagnosos was spot on. I don't think he's a bad person, I just think he's a fucking idiot. Sholum definitely brought it all on himself. He was always cool to me, but some of the shit he did to other people was fucked up (i.e) Nnedd. Plus, he was never going to recover from Helmer's video.

He had a clean slate over at BF and still became a laughing stock. The fat slob makes outlandish claims an had a problem coverings his internet footsteps.

I think it was Nicky tht first started calling him that. Its funny to see him riled up over at BF whenever someone here insults him. Im surprised people still think he was a troll.
I'll leave my shoes by the door, make sure to shine those fuckers with the same ferocity as if you were punishing your pecker.
Ok, Sir. Would you like me to wax Ethers nose afterwards?

Ether is the only female jewish name I know. Sue me...oh wait.

I agree with this too, but since when does a guy get this much hate for being dull?

It was a combination of things to be honest. The cocoa butter comment is one of the most pathetic things I've ever read on here. That said, if he had just taken things in stride instead of attempting to defend himself to anybody who took a shot at him eventually it would have went away. I mean, people would bring it up every now and then but he could have easily faded back into obscurity. Another problem was he is absolutely horrible at flaming and so he kept digging himself a deeper hole with every response. Lastly, the OT has been slow and people are always going to pounce on an opportunity like that. Almost anyone who made that comment would have gotten the same treatment.

since when does a guy get this much hate for being dull?
That's such a good point. There are so many worthless platters/mayberriers who are in here all day posting nothing of consequence. It's the same old story. No one gets called on it until at least a few people get a reason to dislike them for something else.

IDk how that happened with Striker though, because, filler material, yeah maybe at times, but IMO he was always a solid midcarder. Stepped into the main event with the stout debacle and whenever he fights with tbt, but yeah, idk. I like the guy.

Lol thats actually hilarious. +1 you fat child bombing piece of shit.

it was an original troll attempt to say the very least.

He had a clean slate over at BF and still became a laughing stock. The fat slob makes outlandish claims an had a problem coverings his internet footsteps.

I think it was Nicky tht first started calling him that. Its funny to see him riled up over at BF whenever someone here insults him. Im surprised people still think he was a troll.

Yeah, he just can't help himself. He cared way too much about how he was perceived by everyone. That video, the facebook raid and subsequent "I'll subpoena all of you" was classic. You're right though, if you're going to post shit like he did you better be able to back it up. The problem was dude was always lying o it was impossible to keep his story straight.

Is he still over there? He defginitely wasn't a troll. This place meant a lot to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back