The best one punch knockout of all time

First of all, stipe is one of the best defensive fighters HW mma has seen.

Second of all, Werdum was frustrated and head hunting because he was running out of options and clearly didn’t feel he was in the amount of danger he was in while blitzing, desperately searching for success

watch the sport a little more closely before you assert yourself so strongly
I don't agree with your assessment. IIRC Werdum was going for the kill when he got knocked out. He hit Stipe and thought he hurt him worse than what he actually was. Then Stipe put hands om him.

Wilders KO against a guy with Otiz Defence is somethin speical ...

I see your Evans and I raise you a Machida :D

ImpartialClearcutBordercollie-size_restricted.gif

Well deserved after this classless move.
tumblr_pa2zfqE6Xp1qd4esao2_500.gif

I think of the shit Weidman got after ko'ing Silva. Should have told him to do the Fred Sanford dance over Silva, and shit would have been cool. <Lmaoo>

The memory of seeing that is still so vivid. One of the biggest "OOOOOHHHH SHHIIIITTT!!1!"-moments in MMA.
Me too; I had to quickly leave the bar because I couldn't stop screaming, lol

what about the gif with the two fighters facing off in the middle of the ring before the fight actually starts, and one blows a kiss so the other throws one quick hook and knocks the apparent gay man out

Herring vs Nakao

Love these threads. Never gets old.

I don't agree with your assessment. IIRC Werdum was going for the kill when he got knocked out. He hit Stipe and thought he hurt him worse than what he actually was. Then Stipe put hands om him.
No, it was stipe who hit Werdum just prior to this bum rush, not the other way around. Werdum was going for the kill but it was because he panicked and losing every exchange and had just been rocked. He was looking for an answer and desperate.

@puppybird ^^

First of all, stipe is one of the best defensive fighters HW mma has seen.

Second of all, Werdum was frustrated and head hunting because he was running out of options and clearly didn’t feel he was in the amount of danger he was in while blitzing, desperately searching for success

watch the sport a little more closely before you assert yourself so strongly
First of all, you are objectively wrong. Stipe gets hit a lot. He is not event close to the best defensiven fighters hw has seen. At least not statistically, what are you watching?

Second, werdum went headhunting in the first round. Because he was 38 years old and nowhere close to his prime.

Well done troll you caught me.

First of all, you are objectively wrong. Stipe gets hit a lot. He is not event close to the best defensiven fighters hw has seen. At least not statistically, what are you watching?

Second, werdum went headhunting in the first round. Because he was 38 years old and nowhere close to his prime.

Well done troll you caught me.
I’m not trolling at all. Do your research. Stipe’s footwork and head movement is phenomenal for a heavyweight fighter.

Watch the Werdum fight again. Stop quoting me if this is all you have to offer.

Also, look up the definition for ‘objective’

Shogun to Te Huna.
When he collapsed, I thought Te Huna was dead.

HospitableDeafeningArrowana-small.gif

184004015CH014_UFC_Fight_Ni_crop_north.jpg

I’m not trolling at all. Do your research. Stipe’s footwork and head movement is phenomenal for a heavyweight fighter.

Watch the Werdum fight again. Stop quoting me if this is all you have to offer.

Also, look up the definition for ‘objective’
Repeat of my last response. He gets hit a lot.

Conor vs Aldo is the obivious answer. Arguably best KO of all time in any combat sport

Back