The best one punch knockout of all time

giphy.gif

cung lee vs franklin
lil heathen vs davis (one of my favorite kos)
abdul razak alhassan vs homasai

You are kidding right? A 38 year old guy with a chin out approach to defence against a guy who has never moved his head in his life.
First of all, stipe is one of the best defensive fighters HW mma has seen.

Second of all, Werdum was frustrated and head hunting because he was running out of options and clearly didn’t feel he was in the amount of danger he was in while blitzing, desperately searching for success

watch the sport a little more closely before you assert yourself so strongly

First of all, stipe is one of the best defensive fighters HW mma has seen.

Second of all, Werdum was frustrated and head hunting because he was running out of options and clearly didn’t feel he was in the amount of danger he was in while blitzing, desperately searching for success

watch the sport a little more closely before you assert yourself so strongly

This site makes me throw up sometimes.

I need to find a better site for MMA discussion, everyone here loves talking out of their ass.

Jeremy Stephens vs RDA is up there
AntiqueBareIrishsetter-size_restricted.gif

How did RDA not see that coming? Could Stephens have wound that punch up any more?

It's a brutal KO but a horrible display of technique lol.

Legit surprised this thread hasn't been spammed with the fedor/arlovski ko.

what about the gif with the two fighters facing off in the middle of the ring before the fight actually starts, and one blows a kiss so the other throws one quick hook and knocks the apparent gay man out

Conor Aldo is definitely one of my favorite. I'm sure it's already posted and yeah, I know Big John was Conor's accomplice.

Also,

CheeryBlackAsiantrumpetfish-size_restricted.gif

this one a little less clean

CHl8.gif

This one almost looks like it's staged for a movie.

13-franklinvsquarry.gif

source.gif

I could probably go on for a while.

Considering the iron chin on Roy, this one always impresses me.
giphy.gif

The one that still haunts Werdum to this day and has had him ducking a rematch with JDS.

RespectfulGreatCurlew-size_restricted.gif

Back