The best one punch knockout of all time

In terms of counter strikes, this laser like precision strike on the button always struck me as a beauty
CreamyRemoteKakapo-size_restricted.gif
QuestionableWeirdGrizzlybear-size_restricted.gif

I was a big fan of MMA before that, but I think that KO made me a diehard believe it or not

It was just so fucking smooth. I dont know
I find it so satisfying to watch, hard to explain
There are a few boxing KOs like that, a few kickboxing ones, but it's rare in MMA

Conor on Aldo is another one
Just both brutal and graceful

Bud, did you see or listen to the recent JRE with Rashad? I really liked it and even suffered through some of the broken record subjects for it.

Repeat of my last response. He gets hit a lot.
He just went on an ungodly streak at heavyweight, fighting some of the best fighters who have ever competed. Yeah. He got hit.

This is one of my favorite KO's ever. The left hook to the body and low kick are completely unnecessary, but that classic Dutch combo is so much part of his muscle memory that he finishes the sequence anyway while his opponent is already on the way down.

Awesome
My absolute favourite combo. I'd teach this to everybody I coached due to the fact each move opens up the next.
Any time I see it in a fight I drool over that shit and anytime a finish comes i'm on my feet.

I will go with Marquardt vs. Maia. A single right cross in early R1 from Marquardt that sends Maia flying backwards...

I remember watching this on PPV with some buddies, it was instant shock but I knew Nate had great stand-up. My friend just yelled 'STEROID PUNCH!'

btw, the only time Maia has be finished in his entire career.

This is one of my favorite KO's ever. The left hook to the body and low kick are completely unnecessary, but that classic Dutch combo is so much part of his muscle memory that he finishes the sequence anyway while his opponent is already on the way down.

Awesome

Truth! I saw that one life in Amsterdam. The whole crowd went fucking wild!

My absolute favourite combo. I'd teach this to everybody I coached due to the fact each move opens up the next.
Any time I see it in a fight I drool over that shit and anytime a finish comes i'm on my feet.

Yup

Aldo used it a lot in his prime when he still kicked, but he used to fake the right straight often to open his opponent up below

Jose_Aldo_vs._Mark_Hominick_5.gif

That shit just looks so beautiful

No idea how to post GIFs but
Hendricks over Fitch (WW monster at the time) and made Kampann shit himself
Rumble destroying Glover with the uppercut from hell
Woodley Ending Lawler
Gastelum ending Bisping

Also DJ KO'ing Benavidez cold because nobody in the world expected that.

Yup

Aldo used it a lot in his prime when he still kicked, but he used to fake the right straight often to open his opponent up below

Jose_Aldo_vs._Mark_Hominick_5.gif

That shit just looks so beautiful
People forget he used to set up his kicks with great combos and feints.
Douglas Lima does the same combo too, he focuses more on really stinging with each shot though. When he hit Saunders with the left body hook, right headkick combo I was hyped. The left body hook is such an under used technique to set up a great hip rotation for kicks in MMA

Guillard has one of my favourite one punch KOs

tumblr_movezoGGG61ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Insane face plant

He just went on an ungodly streak at heavyweight, fighting some of the best fighters who have ever competed. Yeah. He got hit.
He did? Apart from cormier (Imagine what prime cormier would have done) i must have miss d it

He did? Apart from cormier (Imagine what prime cormier would have done) i must have miss d it
Lol cormier poked him three times and got warned more than five times in that one round alone. Controversial at best

Stipe is a far better striker

This site makes me throw up sometimes.

I need to find a better site for MMA discussion, everyone here loves talking out of their ass.

Final Gay is from Cleveland, so he thinks Stipe is the best ever.

Lol @ that shit poster thinking Stipe is a defensive savant.

Back