The 2018 Heavies Awards - The Shonuf Award - WINNER: Jackonfire

Who is the Best Mod/Admin in 2018? You have THREE votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PositiveBalence is the GOAT mod

PositiveBalence is the GOAT mod
I would have paid good money to see him react to the newly minted Submission of the Year winner, Hall tapping Penn.

I would have paid good money to see him react to the newly minted Submission of the Year winner, Hall tapping Penn.

tenor.gif

<mma4> Worthy list, but I can only pick three so I did...

Nobody likes Dick.

Another day in the life of SuperNerd.

No love for dick? had to give him my vote because I hate to see someone not getting love at all

voted for Jack as well dude has been active and stuff yellow carded and warned me quite a few times. good job

@Jackonfire gets my vote. He is a extremely good mod, keeps the playbyplay awesome and flowing.

bucket

Attachments

• Untitledanvvvvw.png
    Untitledanvvvvw.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
How am I supposed to vote without a roster of douchebags each mod has carded or banned?

Seriously one day me and @Slobodan were hanging out and then Nic Cage came and made it the perfect day.

No complaints here.

voted for chunglii, Jei and Kung Fu Tze

All of you guys are good, though.

Couldn't be much worse that his meltdown after BJ lost to Edgar for the 2d time ...

Edit : Shouldn't there be a " Thread of the Year " ?

@bigwaverider should be on the list

I was "banned" from this competition. They literally would not let me compete. :eek:

Technically this competition is for 2nd place :D. Even if they would have allowed me into this competition, I would not have accepted. I have only been modded for 2 or 3 months of 2018 and my other brother blues have been busting their ass for the entire year. But I am gonna come strong in 2019.

Back